Tires Titan Tire issue

/ Titan Tire issue #1  

sqlstu

Tractor
Branson 4720H
I recently bought a Branson 4720 - came with Titan Tires.

One tire (rear) seemed to have a slow leak right from the get go. Every 3-4 days I was adding air.

Long story short, after much investigation, and a fantastic mobile rep from Les Schwab .... we discovered a pallet on the Brason factory floor, the Titan factory shipment had been stapling documents to the sidewall for shipment (rather than the much deeper tread) ..... I'm pretty sure the Titan tires don't have anything stapled to the sidewall anymore....

I've got a warrenty tire on the way.... apparently I'm the first, but I know there are others out there....

/ Titan Tire issue #2  
Very interesting. Anything that can go wrong.......Duh?
larry

/ Titan Tire issue #3  
My problem was not that bad, the day I was suppose to take delivery, Steve at S-1 tractors noticed my right rear tire had deep cuts in it. Apparently who ever was taking a razor blade and trimmimg the excess rubber off between the luggs, had cut way to deep. He was afraid after a couple years, the tire would seperate and not hold air. He contacted Titan, took the tire off, to the city, they mounted a brand new one. I would never had noticed it, if he wouldn't have. That is one of those unusual happenings.
JHK Farms