Hour meter and TACH just quit

/ Hour meter and TACH just quit #1  

williams_joe

I just had my 3035 Century serviced and when I unloaded it at the ranch, the Tach did not work. Please let me know what to look for.

/ Hour meter and TACH just quit #2  
What was it in for service for?

There is a cable connected to the back of the gauges. I'd start there and make sure it was hooked up. You'll need to dis-assemble the dash to get at this cable.

You might try and trace it out of the dash and see where the other end connects, if you can identify the cable. I'm not sure where it goes from the gauges, as I haven't ever traced it down to see where the other end goes.

/ Hour meter and TACH just quit
Went back and pulled the cable going into the dash and pulled it out of the shroud. It must have vibrated loose when disking. Thanks!!

/ Hour meter and TACH just quit #4  
I had done some maintenance on my century and noticed the same symptoms you had. no tach and no hr meter. After checking the cable to the dash I pulled it and it came out without much effort. I think it may have vibrated off or it wasn't installed tight from the factory. Take the screws out of the dash cluster panel and the one screw that holds the shroud together. It's a tight fit but you can get you hand behind the dash and reconnect the cable connector. I had to disconnect the other end of the cable to give enough slack to connect the dash connector. good luck