need a repair manual

/ need a repair manual #1  

chiz

Does anyone know of an address in which I can purchase a repair manual for a century 3035 ? Since they have stopped selling them it's getting to be a real trick to find someone to work on it. I understand that Mahindra tractors are very similar but not sure if it would pay to get one of their repair manuals.
thanks,
Chiz

/ need a repair manual #2  
Does anyone know of an address in which I can purchase a repair manual for a century 3035 ? Since they have stopped selling them it's getting to be a real trick to find someone to work on it. I understand that Mahindra tractors are very similar but not sure if it would pay to get one of their repair manuals.
thanks,
Chiz

A lot of the Centurys were built by Kukje and are identical to their Branson equivalents, which use a slightly different numbering scheme. Branson manuals should be available from any Branson dealer. I think your machine is the same as my Branson 3520, but you should verify that. What year is your Century? Does it look like this, other than the loader, which may be different? (Not my machine, BTW.)

11390d1048013120-my-quest-over-just-beginning-246226-tractor1.jpg

Branson dealers can be located through Branson's web site.

::::::: Branson Tractors :::::::

Last edited:
   / need a repair manual
actually your Branson looks exactly like my Century. Thansk for the tip. I'll contact a Branson dealer for a repair manual.

thanks again,
Chiz

/ need a repair manual #4  
I got a shop manual that is "OK", but.
There is a section for Mitsubishi engines - OK.
There is a section for Yanmar engines - OK.

BUT - the injection pump on my C42 looks very different to both of those and from reading other posts I suspect that I have a Cummins design based engine.
The A2202xxxxx number being part of what makes me believe this.
Anyone know if this is likely the case ?

Anyone know where I can get a Cummins engine section for my C42 ?

BTW, the most obvious external difference is that the individual lines for the injectors come out the injector pump from the REAR, not the top as shown in all the pictures in the manual.
I know, that might just be an injection pump difference - or it might help identify the engine.