Holy Cow!

/ Holy Cow! #1  

Lunk

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 4720H / BL200 Loader
Not only is my Branson supposedly worthy of the ten-foot pole treatment, but now I find out in the Kubota Forum that the loader (built by Ansung) is "outright crap."

Why you ask??? - Because apparently "they build basicly two loaders are fit them to tractors they don't nessesarily belong on."

WTF???

Along with all the rain we've been getting, this is just icing on the depression cake...

:D

/ Holy Cow! #2  
Not only is my Branson supposedly worthy of the ten-foot pole treatment, but now I find out in the Kubota Forum that the loader (built by Ansung) is "outright crap.

WTF???

Along with all the rain we've been getting, this is just icing on the depression cake...

:D

I guess I should have gone to Messick's and bought a Kubota:(

I didn't realize I was getting ripped off so badly:(

I feel so used:(

;)

/ Holy Cow!
I guess I should have gone to Messick's and bought a Kubota:(

I didn't realize I was getting ripped off so badly:(

I feel so used:(

;)

When I asked - How so? I expected some litany of issues observed, involving poor build quality, parts broken, poor performance, etc., and all I got was :

"they build basicly two loaders are fit them to tractors they don't nessesarily belong on."

Wow. They must be "outright crap" then...

/ Holy Cow! #4  
Well, atleast you got some kind of a response. Rick Wallace posted on this forum in November saying that the Woods backhoe had a sub frame mount system was "ten times" better than the Branson hoe. I asked why he thought that and received no response at all. It seemed a good question to me.

Sometimes I think that they like to "hit and run", maybe it will convince someone to buy their product over another one. In this case when pressed they either have no response, or not a very convincing one.

Owning a Branson, we are sure not to have a whole world on our side. I'm happy, that's all that matters to me:D

Mark

/ Holy Cow! #5  
I regularly touch our tractor with my bare hands. Our Branson hoe and FEL both work great. If this is what it feels like to be USED then I'm all for it. Sorry I'm giddy - it's been a good week with 10+ hours in the seat.

/ Holy Cow! #6  
My backhoe was worth every penny, and loads/unloads in minutes. I once used my hoe to pick the rear of my tractor up 2+ feet to put wood under the tires for traction. The B20 loader by Ansung is stout, with minimal/zero side to side sway with loaded bucket over rough terrain- Thats good! I saw a couple of different mans. out there that were real sloppy in sway with an empty bucket, and it would wreck you if it were loaded. No plastic bushing on the pivot point either, zerc fittings all around too. The cyl size of my front bucket curling hyds. could be larger for more psi to get me unstuck with the loader. My hydraulics do seem reduced, however, since it was brand new, 250 hours now.

/ Holy Cow! #7  
I don't know anything about Branson tractors but as you'll see that doesn't stop me having an opinion.

I have two Kubotas at the house and a Kubota and a JD at the farm but you know what, if your Branson with FEL and hoe work for you, what the heck does anything else matter? I get tired of those Ford/Chevy debates too. There's absolutely no point to them.

All that matters is that you like the machine that you are using, it does what you want it to do and does it reliably. Why should you care that some plonker 2,000 miles away thinks that it's junk because he looked at one six years ago and saw some chipped paint on a weld with a little bit of rust starting.

OK, rant over. Let's get things back to normal.

/ Holy Cow! #8  
I don't know anything about Branson tractors but as you'll see that doesn't stop me having an opinion.

I have two Kubotas at the house and a Kubota and a JD at the farm but you know what, if your Branson with FEL and hoe work for you, what the heck does anything else matter? I get tired of those Ford/Chevy debates too. There's absolutely no point to them.

All that matters is that you like the machine that you are using, it does what you want it to do and does it reliably. Why should you care that some plonker 2,000 miles away thinks that it's junk because he looked at one six years ago and saw some chipped paint on a weld with a little bit of rust starting.

OK, rant over. Let's get things back to normal.
I thot the rant wuz the normal