NEW BRANSON OWNER

/ NEW BRANSON OWNER #1  
Hi Folks - I have finally joined the ranks. I purchased a 2004 3510i with FEL (with quick attach bucket),7620 BH, and heavy duty forks . It had 250 hours on it. I've spent 5 in the seat so far and have been pretty impressed. Last night I dug out a stump 24" in diameter in less than an hour. It's amazing how much work you can do. For those lurking, I paid $15,500 for the setup with an 18' 10,000# trailer.

Questions: Does this have a Cummins in it? I have found posts going both ways so was wondering if anyone has clarification? Also, this is my first tractor, can anyone tell me what to look out for?

Thanks for the help.

/ NEW BRANSON OWNER #2  
Congrats on the tractor and the great deal you got. I'm green with envy on that price, trailer and all. I think I can answer your question about the engine. If I'm wrong I am sure that someone will chime in and straighten me out. Kukje (manufacturer of Branson tractors) builds three cylinder diesel engines and sells them to Cummins. Your Branson engine won't say Cummins on it, but it is the same engine that Cummins would put their name on.
I hope that's correct:D

Good luck, be safe, and have ball on that tractor. You'll find out that you have made a good choice. I've really enjoyed mine. By the way this one did come with the lower three point arms, didn't it?;)

Mark

/ NEW BRANSON OWNER #3  
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I would make sure that it gets a complete service and then you know it is all current. Then keep it on schedule.
I've had my 3510 for four years and I still get a thrill everytime I get on it! It is fun to use and has so much power. There is a gear for everything you want to do. I run out of things to do with mine so I do things for neighbors. My going rate is a 12 pack or a case of beer for the simple things, more difficult is a 1.75 Barcardi.
Branson did have a survey on their website. I got three free VERY NICE Branson Hats for filling it out.
I hope you got a reciept for it, we will need to see it. It takes 90 days before we can show you the secret hand shake!! ;)

/ NEW BRANSON OWNER #4  
Good Deal!

Great Tractor!

Welcome to the ranks of the underestimated!

/ NEW BRANSON OWNER #5  
Slalom, Slalom, fellow Branson brother. Now you know the secret code word.

Attachments

• barney.jpg
    barney.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited: