A new Branson owner

/ A new Branson owner #1  

Ace Ford

Tractor
Branson 2810
Howdy--put my "new" Branson 2810 to work today and it performs very well. So far, I'm very pleased with it--smooth running, solid, powerful. I agree with some of the comments on the shuttle shift--it does take some "effort", but all else seems to work well. :D

Attachments

• 1003091319c.jpg
    1003091319c.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 394
  • 1003091319a.jpg
    1003091319a.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 303
   / A new Branson owner #2  
Congratulations, you've got a well built tractor there!
You'll find the shift is not an issue after some use....

My 4720 has been flawless for 5 years.
As a matter of fact I'm a little excited with mine all over again,
fixin to finally pay it off 6 months early :)
I might even give it a bath and wax job?

A nice new reliable tractor is a good thing, take care of it
and it will serve you well.
Gene

/ A new Branson owner #3  
congrats on the new tractor, I'm sure you are going to love it. I've had my 3510 for a year and a half and I'm pleased as punch with it:D

Mark

/ A new Branson owner #4  
Congratulations! I have had my 4720 for five years, I run a small landscaping business, at times it gets worked hard! not a problem yet! Mine is a little stiff in the shift area, I always thought I would stop and grease it, but still have not, thanks for the reminder, I will put that in my todo list.

/ A new Branson owner #5  
congrats!
my 2535 (3510 by another name) was a great machine.

/ A new Branson owner #6  
Howdy--put my "new" Branson 2810 to work today and it performs very well. So far, I'm very pleased with it--smooth running, solid, powerful. I agree with some of the comments on the shuttle shift--it does take some "effort", but all else seems to work well. :D

Congrats!

By the look of the smile on the young-un's face -You have a willing operator too!

Lunk.

/ A new Branson owner #7  
Congratulations! I also have the 2810. Got mine in May 2009. So far no problems and has really impressed me on the hydraulic capabilities and durability overall. I am trying to find an engine block heater that will fit it but not much luck so far. I am also about ready to change the oil for the first time.

/ A new Branson owner #8  
Congratulations, I have had a 3510 for about a year and a half and have been really happy with it. Well built tractors with lots of features. Enjoy!

/ A new Branson owner #9  
Congratulations, you've got a well built tractor there!
You'll find the shift is not an issue after some use....

My 4720 has been flawless for 5 years.
As a matter of fact I'm a little excited with mine all over again,
fixin to finally pay it off 6 months early :)
I might even give it a bath and wax job?

A nice new reliable tractor is a good thing, take care of it
and it will serve you well.
Gene

I like you combination Branson and Jubilee, I have a 3510 and a 2000 series Ford very different tractors doing differnt jobs for me

/ A new Branson owner #10  
Congratulations! I have had my 4720 for five years, I run a small landscaping business, at times it gets worked hard! not a problem yet! Mine is a little stiff in the shift area, I always thought I would stop and grease it, but still have not, thanks for the reminder, I will put that in my todo list.

What is the Strengths and the Weaknesses of the branson 4720 ?