Oil & Fuel Century/Branson Electric Fuel pump pressure

/ Century/Branson Electric Fuel pump pressure #1  

swede1111

Tractor
century 2535
I'm going to replace my electric fuel pump on my Century 2535 (Branson 3510) with a pump that puts out 10 - 14 PSI. Anyone know what the original pump is rated at??
Swede

/ Century/Branson Electric Fuel pump pressure #2  
It should be 10 to 14 psi as i was told by the dealer..I am looking for an after market pump now,,it stopped working today..grrr.lol.anyone know anything about after market pumps? And they said if you put a pump with more then 14 psi it can make for a lot of $$ fixing other things like injectors

/ Century/Branson Electric Fuel pump pressure #3  
And why would you not just get the pump from the Dealer? Then you would know its the right one.

/ Century/Branson Electric Fuel pump pressure #4  
I replaced mine last year with an after market pump that my dealer sold me. They said that the original was four times as much money and not as good as the after market pump that they sold.

Eddie

/ Century/Branson Electric Fuel pump pressure #5  
I replaced mine last year with an after market pump that my dealer sold me. They said that the original was four times as much money and not as good as the after market pump that they sold.

Eddie

Well Eddie that explains my question ... Thanks.

/ Century/Branson Electric Fuel pump pressure #6  
i needed it today..the dealer in not open.and it will take a week for them to get it..