Oil & Fuel Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #1  

Tractorsearch

I no longer have a local dealer for my Century 2535, does anyone have a Hydraulic Filter Cross reference with other tractor/truck part manufacturers?

Also, I have an issue where my hydraulics are weaker than they used to be and the backhoe has a tendency to drift down during normal tractor use. I think it might be a leaking (internally) valve but I have no clue how to even begin to diagnose....any ideas?

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #2  
Wix 51202??? Pretty common filter.

Wasn't Branson tractors also Kujke? If so, you might find that Wix number to be the one. Double check though.

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference
I believe my Century 2535 is a Kukje.

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #4  
Kukje = Branson = Century

Kukje is the South Korean manufacturing firm that makes both the brands of tractors.

???? ?????? ????

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference
Also said:
Any ideas on this? I was told that there is an internal pressure bypass valve internal to the hydraulic system but I do not know where or if that could be the cause. BTW, the rear arms have a tendency to drift downward when under a weight load also.

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #6  
The 3 point losing height under load is most likely the seals on the rockshaft piston. I had the same issue finally had to tear it down to find the problem. Both the u seal and backer were blown smooth through andwould not hold pressure. Waiting for parts to arrive, bout', $40. I did learn after teardown I coild have reomved just the front of the assembly while on the tractor and saved lots of R/R time. Good lesson though. My problem did not affect the FEL though, just the 3 point. Good Luck.

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #7  
cross refernce number for hydraulic filter for 4340 zetor

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #8  
Here is the website to cross ref from other filter numbers and by vehicle - Yes they do tractors and equipment as well...

This is for Wix, and if you don't like Wix - at least you will have a Wix number to cross reference with another brand...

WIX Filters - Products Catalog Home

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #9  
cross refernce number for hydraulic filter for 4340 zetor

From the above listed web site - a lookup provided the following:

All filter numbers are Wix
Oil: 51243
Fuel: 33112
Air: 46376

This site does not have the hydraulic filter listed at this time

/ Hydraulic Filter Cross Reference #10  
I just called WIX and they do not make a cross-reference Hyd filter for my 4820R tractor.
The correct Branson , 4820R cartridge Hyd filter # is: TA00025525C per a dealer parts desk, the HST 20 series requires two hyd filters