Price Check price on a Century 3045

/ price on a Century 3045
Loges1
I am new to this site and this game of buying a compact tractor. I have looked at the usual suspects, orange, green, blue and Kioti, and still I think that Century tractors are equal to or better than some of those. I too live in SW MO, Joplin area, and would like to know about your Century 3045. Are you satisfied with the dealer and the price? Did you buy it locally? I think the 3035 will suit my needs perfectly but I will take the extra horsepower if the price is right.

Bob

/ price on a Century 3045 #22  
Bob,

You might have better luck sending loges1 a private message, assuming he allows them (most do). Click on his user name and this will get you to his profile, which will allow (hopefully) you to send him a private message.

/ price on a Century 3045 #23  
Bob, I personally checked out the Century and think it is a great machine. The LIST PRICE difference between the 3035 and 3045 is about $2200. That's honestly a bargain to get a four cylinder engine and ten extra HP. The tractors are within a few inches of the same size so not a big difference there. Not like a TC33 and TC45 New Holland. Remember you can never have too much Horsepower or Money in the Bank! If you go for the 3045, you will never regret buying too small!
Pacesetter

/ price on a Century 3045 #24  
Bob
First off Welcome to TBN. If you can't find answers here, there are none /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I sent you a PM insted of posting a long reply here
BTY glad to hear from a MO boy, even if you are transplanted /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ price on a Century 3045
Thanks 19VA, Pacesetter300 and Loges1. I was just starting to respond last night when my contractor came over. He is the guy that is constructing the new building for the tractor I do not even have yet. I got your mail Loges1 and thank you for the invitation. I do get to Springfield on occasions. Today I went to the Century dealer just north of Carthage. He has a 2535 with R4s , C50 loader and an added rear set of hydraulics for $16,500.00. He said I can get the same set-up on a 3045 for $1,500.00 more. I think that’s a small price to pay for a larger frame and 10 more horsepower and a Yanmar engine. Anyway, I gotta get the building up and see whats left for my new wheels. Thank again guys and sorry for my delayed response.
Bob

/ price on a Century 3045 #26  
Hey Bob,

Not a bad price. Branson would be cheaper ($500-$1000), but then we'll startup the old C50 vs. C40 debate again (here's one such thread) NY Farm Show. I'd be surprised if the $1500 he quoted for the upgrade to the 3045 is accurate, very surprised. Good luck and let us know what you do.

/ price on a Century 3045 #27  
Bob,
I guess I did it backwards. I have a tractor I don't even have a building for yet /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
That price sounds like it is in the ball park. Good luck, and keep us informed.

/ price on a Century 3045 #28  
When I was shopping I actually got a cheaper price on the Century 3045 with C-50. Bob's price is in the ballpark of what I got for pricing. If there is any difference it is the extra for the C-50 loader. The price for the European C-50 loader is about $500 over the C-40. If you want a 3045 with the C-40 they are available for $500 less. I THINK the Korean C-40 is the same as the Branson loader, very capable, just not as heavy, not as nice a control and a little harder to remove. I certainly wouldn't bother to go looking for a Branson if I got that kind of a deal on a Century! In fact, I didn't /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Pacesetter