New tractor delivered this morning.

/ New tractor delivered this morning. #1  

Sheddiver

Tractor
Branson 3510h, Ford 9n
Our new Branson 3510h was delivered this morning. I went over the tractor with the dealer and drove it into the barn. The wife and I had an appointment to get to. Coming back home we started to run into some misting. It has been raining ever since. The weatherman said that today would be fine and that the rain wasn't supposed to start until around midnight. I wish I could find a job where I averaged 50% accuracy. I'll probably have to wait until Sunday to try out the tractor.

/ New tractor delivered this morning. #2  
I wish I could find a job where I averaged 50% accuracy.

I'll probably have to wait until Sunday to try out the tractor.

Sheddiver,

Ain't that the TRUTH! Weathermen and economists can be wrong ALL THE TIME and they keep thier jobs... Tsk, tsk, tsk...

I'm tired of the rain too! It has been pouringhere in VA and I need to get some seat time on my new tractor too!

Welcome to TBN sir.

Happy Tractoring!
:tractor::tractor:
David

/ New tractor delivered this morning. #3  
Congratulations. I'm sure you will enjoy your new tractor. Buying a new car or truck is thrilling, but there's just something about jumping on your new tractor for the first time. I reckon it's because most of us only buy one or two new tractors in our entire lifetime. And also the fact that the machine that you wanted, among all others, is finally yours. Why don't you try sending some of that rain toward our fellow members and everyone else in Texas? They could sure use it and they would. most certainly. appreciate it. Now be sure to spend some time on your new tractor as soon as the opportunity arises. Happy Tractoring.:tractor:

/ New tractor delivered this morning.
If I could I would send some of this rain down to Texas. My brother and family and my mom live down there 40 miles north of Dallas. At least the tractor is in the barn and I can go visit it and look it over.

/ New tractor delivered this morning. #5  
You're gonna love your new tractor. I have the same tractor and have 200 hrs. of trouble free fun. The dealer says he never see these tractors coming back for repairs and I believe it.
Branson tractors are a not well known but great brand.
Enjoy when the rain stops.:thumbsup:

/ New tractor delivered this morning.
Thanks for the post. I have a few projects to get going on once it drys up some. The first one is 8 acres of pasture to mow. I just couldn't get it done with the old Ford 9n this year. It should be a lot more comfortable and easier with the power steering. I also have 3 broken field tiles to repair that cross our pasture. Trying to beat the colder temps that will be arriving before you know it.

Last edited: