Oil & Fuel century branson 35 hp fuel pump delema

/ century branson 35 hp fuel pump delema #1  

rossikay

Tractor
century 30 35
i have a century 30 35 and i have isolated the fuel pump as my problem. i am told that i can go to napa for a 12 volt replacement. napa has 1to 4 pound pressure inline pumps and 4 to 7 pound inline pumps. does anyone know the pressure for the kajuke diesel 35 horsepower? i opened the electronic module on the side of the existing pump to find a circuitboard encapsulated in an amber plastic. why the curcuit board? and will the napa brand " facet " have this ? what is it for? please enlighten me if you have this knowledge.

/ century branson 35 hp fuel pump delema #2  
I put on a (Mr Gasket Micro Electric Fuel Pump Diesel) about 2 years ago and its still working strong..

/ century branson 35 hp fuel pump delema #3  
I bought an Airtex E8153 at O'Riley auto parts today for my 2810. It is rated at 35gph and 10 to 14psi. It is a 12 volt pump. I'll let you know how it works after I finish installing it. I had to re-route the fuel line.

/ century branson 35 hp fuel pump delema #4  
I used a NAPA pump on my Century 2535 (same as Branson 3510) about 2 years ago and it works fine. Willie Jones

/ century branson 35 hp fuel pump delema #5  
I finished hooking up the Airtex E8153 fuel pump. It works fine. You can hear it running when you turn the key on. I was able to put the tractor back in the shed. Luckly I bought extra fuel line. The hose from the fuel filter and the injection pump was leaking and need to be replaced.