Bransons at Louisville Farm machinery Show

/ Bransons at Louisville Farm machinery Show #1  

Hoosier Hay Man

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45S Cab, Quicktach FEL
Branson 8050 and Branson 6640. Big crowd. It was tough to get all of it in and get some seat time. If you need a tractor fix this is the place to go.:D

Attachments

• Branson.jpg
    Branson.jpg
    298.7 KB · Views: 447
  • Branson 6640.jpg
    Branson 6640.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 369
   / Bransons at Louisville Farm machinery Show #2  
I sat in the 6640 a couple weeks ago at the dealer when I was looking for more hp ... pretty darn nice. They didn't have the 8050 in stock.

/ Bransons at Louisville Farm machinery Show
There was a very sweet lady who was a company rep who said they were going to be at dealers soon. This one had a electric cooler/warmer in the cab. You can keep your lunch in it for those long days in the hay field.

/ Bransons at Louisville Farm machinery Show #4  
The 6640 had that cooler in it. I can also tell you that those folks at Branson head quarters are all good people. Everytime I have emailed or called I got to speak with someone.

This week I replaced a front axle bearing on the 5530C ... my dealer had his wife deliver it to me ... 70 miles NOW Thats service!!!

/ Bransons at Louisville Farm machinery Show
Now that is service! I wish I would of had more time to spend at the Branson booth. Next year I am taking 2 days.

/ Bransons at Louisville Farm machinery Show #6  
The 6640 had that cooler in it. I can also tell you that those folks at Branson head quarters are all good people. Everytime I have emailed or called I got to speak with someone.

This week I replaced a front axle bearing on the 5530C ... my dealer had his wife deliver it to me ... 70 miles NOW Thats service!!!

I have the 6530c and was wondering about your axle bearing. Curious as to why the problem and how many hours on the tractor. I bought mine in '07, have about 500 hrs on it and only problem was the guys in Georgia that installed my air seat did a real poor job of hooking up the electrical power to the seat; apparently little thought and no planning. The little Cummins is a real tugger and I am pulling implements in mid gears that I pulled behind my 2wd JD 4230C (almost double the hp) and using about 1/3 the fuel.

I did notice that the factory in Georgia likes you to do business with a dealer. I just remembered, I had my doors on the little 2" extender bracket a few weeks ago and was running pretty fast with my drum mower on a fairly rough field. After about 2 hours of that the door just shattered.

I called my local dealer (40 miles) and he was very courteous and helpful. Said they had 20 in the Plainview, TX. warehouse and via UPS had it in my hand in 3-4 days. Not bad. Will be more careful in the future.

Mark