Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #1  

cdiesel

Tractor
Branson 3510h
:confused:Hi, I hope I get this right this is my first doing this I would like to install a hydraulic remote on the rear of my tractor and on the front so I can work a grapple. Does anyone know of any kits for this I have read about hydraulics and I still do not understand them I am so confused Please help me in figuring this out. Thank You for all the help cdiesel

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #2  
Branson has all you need to do the job. Probably about 500 dollars and it will give you the remotes to the rear with a control valve and lever. What I did to control my power angle plow was run a set of hoses to the front with a set of plug ins for the plow. In the winter when I use the plow I plug the hoses into the rear remotes and them plug my plow into the front remotes.

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #3  
An electric diverter valve works great for your grapple. Plumb into the curl circuit for your loader and have a button on the loader lever to control the diverter. This way you have full control of your loader & grapple without ever having to take your hand off of the loader handle. :cool: Close to $500 by the time it is all said and done. You can literally piece meal a kit togeather and save a few $$ if you get it right the first time. Or buy a kit, some QDs and get some hoses made and be done with it.

I would at least check with your Branson dealer about factory rear remotes. Depending on cost if that is the way to go or not. I would say if they are in the $500 range, that the OEM remotes would be the way to go.

As long as you are doing this, you may want to go with 2 or 3 rear remotes. Once you have the luxury of controlling an implement with a hydraulic function, you then want more functions which require more remotes.

Just my opinion. ;)

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h
Hi, I am replying to the answers that you gave me, How do I get one of these kits I emailed a Branson and he said they don't make a kit, but I am sure rear remotes are an option on my tractor maybe he got confussed with adding a line out front to work the grapple, I was looking over the internet and I still did not find no kits , But being a newbie at these things I could be overlooking something. All these valves and lines got me so confussed If you think of anything else that might help Please write back Thank You again for your help cdiesel

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #5  
I put rear remotes on my 3510 to run a backhoe. I adapted a Jinma Hoe to fit my tractor.
I put a pressure relief valve in the circuit to protect it, the worst thing you can do to hydrauilcs is to "Dead Head" them, something WILL break. I store the hoses connected to keep things clean.
First pic is the rear remotes and second pic is the ajustable relief valve.

Attachments

• 000_0654.jpg
    000_0654.jpg
    344.9 KB · Views: 589
   / Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h
Hi, And thanks for your responce I have saved them in my bookmarks good pictures , The problem is I have no idea wre to begin. I do not know what I should buy or nothing. I will try to study up on hydraulics I remind myself of a school boy I guess I need step by step instructions. Thank You for your helpand have a great day cdiesel:(

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #7  
Post some pictures of the quick connects for the loader and the loader post of your tractor. We'll see if we can get the front diverter valve figured out for you.

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #8  
Don't know exactly what you have now for hyd, but if you have a FEL, and it has PB, then the PB from the FEL valve will connect to the IN port of a 3 or 4 spool remote ,The PB from the remote valve will connect to the 3pt connection, and the tank hose will go to tank.

You will need two spools for the T-N-T, and maybe two for other hyd implements.

Some of these spools can have detent, float, or even a motor spool. If using a stacked hyd valve, you can designed it the way you want.

The average person should be able to do the installation, and there are plenty of people on here willing to help you. Just ask.

Some places to consider for valves are

Surplus Center

Bailey Hydraulic Cylinders
Manufacturer

Some remote valve installations.

Attachments

• DSCF0066 (Small).JPG
    DSCF0066 (Small).JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,230
  • H4.jpg
    H4.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 819
  • remote valve.jpg
    remote valve.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 615
   / Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #9  
I put rear remotes on my 3510 to run a backhoe. I adapted a Jinma Hoe to fit my tractor.
I put a pressure relief valve in the circuit to protect it, the worst thing you can do to hydrauilcs is to "Dead Head" them, something WILL break. I store the hoses connected to keep things clean.
First pic is the rear remotes and second pic is the ajustable relief valve.

Just curious about the relief valve you installed.

Most relief valves have three hoses, IN, OUT, and TANK.

Check and see if there is not a plug in a port marked with TANK, or just T.

Did you set the relief pressure?

Inline (3 port) connection relief valve

http://www.surpluscenter.com/MorePhotos.asp?ITEM=9-1556

/ Hyraulic Remotes for Branson 3510h #10  
:confused:Hi, I hope I get this right this is my first doing this I would like to install a hydraulic remote on the rear of my tractor and on the front so I can work a grapple. Does anyone know of any kits for this I have read about hydraulics and I still do not understand them I am so confused Please help me in figuring this out. Thank You for all the help cdiesel

I put a stack of 4 outlets on a 42 HP (Large frame) Kukje tractor by using the outlets just above the rear axle.
These are high on the right hand side and as shipped from the factory they are connected together by a short steel pipe and a couple of large banjo bolts.
I forgot the thread spec., but it is SOMEWHERE in this forum.
This avoided all the worrying about power beyond, just one hose out and one hose in.

Here's a curious thing I "discovered" only this morning.
They don't work when the back-hoe is connected, despite the fact that the back-hoe is an all original Amerequip 8600 installed into the hydraulics exactly according to instructions (basically into the FEL lines).

Odd that I haven't stumbled on this before, other than that once the hoe is on I just about NEVER use a rear remote - enter the new grapple last week and just by coincidence, I happen to have the hoe on (-:

I probably need the tractor's whole hydraulic circuit schematic to figure out if I will be able to use the grapple when the hoe is connected, but having bought the 15 ft hoses I have committed to using rear remotes for the grapple and not futzing with a diverter.
A major reason for not using a diverter is that I will probably have a hydraulic PHD on the front soon and holding the diverter over for n minutes doesn't appeal.