Default Bent out rigger on 3510 backhoe.

I have noticed my out riggers were slightly bent when I bought my Brason 3510 last summer from the previous owner. It has the Amerequip model 87620 backhoe. I have been doing some general back hoe work around the property. When I was digging around a stump I bent my right out rigger very good.
    I tried Hammering out each pin. But they to are bent. Looks like I will have to cut them out.
    I was thinking I have three options.
    1.) Remove bent C channel out rigger and try to heat it, re bend it and brace it.
    2.) Order a a new outrigger if possible from Amerequip
    3.) Try to fab up my own.

Has any one bent the outriggers on their backhoes?
    I was not trying to dig out a stump but rather save shovel work for the stump grinder.

Tractor
    '04 Branson 3520, '51 Fergy, '96 MTD 18/46, '02 Craftsman GT5000/48

Default Re: Bent out rigger on 3510 backhoe.

I think my outriggers are torqued a little bit and I use front loader pressure and rear brakes. I find the tractor is more stable with all tires on the ground and some bucket pressure. My outrigger appears to be a U-channel with mods; not very hard to duplicate. If it is bent too far it shouldn't cost much to replace from the dealer or have someone make one for you.
    He who is full loathes honey, but to the hungry even what is bitter tastes sweet.

Default Re: Bent out rigger on 3510 backhoe.

Last night I cut the C channel to remove one pin. The other upper pins are still tight from being torqued. My plan is just to build new outriggers.
    I think I will use heavy wall 3" box tube. Then remove the pin areas from the old channel and weld it to my box tube. I think the box tube will be much better in the long run than than the light channel.