Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    Branson 2400H

Default Re: Branson 2800H with BL00 loader new owner

Pape,
    They had to put a whole new front axle assembly on my 2400H at 25.5 hrs due to the input shaft bearings failing. Sounds like they may have some assembly issues on these units. Mine was fixed in 4 days at no charge.

So far the warranty has been excellent.

Roy
    Artificial Intelligence will never overcome natural stupidity.

Branson 2400H MMM & FEL

JD 112

BX1850 gone but not forgotten

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Branson 2800H

Greetings yet again Oldn

I appreciate the reply. How are the axle seals on your unit? Any weepage at all? The part where the axle joins with the swiveling part is where I am referring. Oil drips out and on the floor and on the inside of the tire.

I fully expect mine to be covered no charge under warranty as well. I'm 11 months into te 24 months of factory coverage!

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Branson 2400H

Pape,
    I haven't noticed any leakage yet... but new axle assembly only has around 10 - 15 hrs on it. Didn't snow enough around here to justify owning a snow shovel much less a tractor.

I thought he warranty was 4 years not 2 years.

Branson 2400H MMM & FEL

JD 112

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Branson 2800H

Just picked up the Branson from the dealer today. It was almost 750 dollars of repair work to get done. (Front axle seals replaced due to leakage, and tightened up bypasses at hydrostat trans due to leakage.) They charged me around 80 bucks out of pocket for a pressure wash and service and misc parts like new battery cables. The rest was covered by warranty. (Which is 4 years, Oldn - you are correct)

I'm about to do some more box scraping for drainage in the back yard. That is the last project I have left for the Bronson then I think I'm going to put it up for sale. (I bought a John Deere Garden Tractor for mowing as the MMM was around 4500 bucks from Branson)

Tractor
    John Deere AMT626, New Holland LS45

Anyone have a guess on how the 2800 with the TD compares to their normally aspirated diesels? I'm wondering if I should just go for the 3110 or 3120 models
    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." -Thomas Jefferson
    "Enjoy every sandwich" - Warren Zevon

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Branson 2400H

Quote Originally Posted by tigers2007 View Post
    Anyone have a guess on how the 2800 with the TD compares to their normally aspirated diesels? I'm wondering if I should just go for the 3110 or 3120 models
    Turbos require a little more care than naturally aspirated engines. They require a cool down period after being worked hard to prevent the oil in the bearings from being cooked. They also do the most good when being used at higher engine RPM's and heavier loads. Unless you are doing a lot of heavy PTO work the the extra 4 horses on the 2800 Vs 2400 won't be noticed. The wheels spin on these smaller machines before you can get the power to the ground.

I am not familiar with the 3110 or 3120.

Branson 2400H MMM & FEL

JD 112

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12