All kinds of Branson issues

/ All kinds of Branson issues
Well, after months of BS dealing with Branson, they have finally got all the parts needed to "rebuild" by BH. If you remember they where originaly going to replace it but the Branson rep has no clue what he is doing and didn't know Ansun won't warranty a new one, so Branson ordered all the parts to replace everything from the seat back. They still have no idea how to fix the FEL issue and since my last post I have developed a hydrallic leak (6 gallons sofar) and the right outrigger falls to the ground in less than 5 mins, while running. A couple months ago I called the rep to ask him what is taking so long to get this resolved, I was calm and polite and the POS on the phone started yelling at me and using a few choice words, all I asked was if I could get an extended warranty on the FEL and BH. He was a complete A-HOLE. I called my dealer back and he said "see what I have to deal with." The issue has since gone over his head, once someone else got involved things started slowly being resolved. I am not one to bad mouth a company because mistakes happen and you can't control all your employees but this is absolutly uncalled for. I will never buy another Branson product again, it's to bad because I love the tractor itself but the implements aren't the greatest.

/ All kinds of Branson issues #12  
If all you are saying is true and not just "one side of the story", that is a sad commentary on Branson's customer service. They need to care.

I don't blame you for questioning my story, I would too but it really is that bad. I probly could have got a lawyer and got something out of this but I have been patient and letting Branson handle it. I asked the dealer to have the Branson rep call me ( if you ask me they should have alled months ago) over a month ago, still haven't heard anything. I did 2 tours in Iraq as an Infantry guy, I came back with some pretty bad anger issues, this is how I know I have moved past those days, even the dealer thanked me and is amazed at how well I'm handling this.
Anybody have any suggestions, getting a lawyer, call the BBB..... I feel Branson needs to be taught a lesson.

/ All kinds of Branson issues #14  
Thank you for your service, it is truly appreciated.

Sounds like you are a reasonable guy. First step is to tell your dealer very clearly what you expect. And if you expect a buy back then tell them so. When they tell you they can't do that, tell them to take it up the food chain, perhaps to Mr Steele, the VP. He is a reasonable guy. Don't get angry. In a calm way, ask for a reasonable resolution. Frankly, after all of your backhoe issues, you will never trust this backhoe, even if it is fixed well.

I think it is only on rare occasions that you can ask for a backhoe or loader (or the entire package) to be bought back. It requires, in my mind, substantial problems that are ongoing without a clear fix or clear time frame.

I wish you the best. And keep in mind that your dealer may be working very hard in the background to try to fix this. They need the support of Branson. Remember, you bought a backhoe from Branson, it is not your issue that they bought it from Ansung. They need to deal with that behind the scenes.

I don't blame you for questioning my story, I would too but it really is that bad. I probly could have got a lawyer and got something out of this but I have been patient and letting Branson handle it. I asked the dealer to have the Branson rep call me ( if you ask me they should have alled months ago) over a month ago, still haven't heard anything. I did 2 tours in Iraq as an Infantry guy, I came back with some pretty bad anger issues, this is how I know I have moved past those days, even the dealer thanked me and is amazed at how well I'm handling this.
Anybody have any suggestions, getting a lawyer, call the BBB..... I feel Branson needs to be taught a lesson.

Last edited:
Good advice Dave.
I understand the dealer is working on the issue, I will try to purchase from them again, different brand or whatever but I would give them by business again. Supposedly they're picking up my tractor this week, taking it back to their shop ( 125 miles!) repuilding the BH and trying to fix the level issue with the FEL. They are not happy with Branson, the reason their picking it up is so they can fix the FEL on their own cause Branson has no answer. I am going to ask Branson for an extended warranty on the FEL and BH plus a full servie while it's in the shop and to reimburess the dealer for the drive to pick this thing up.

Thanks again

/ All kinds of Branson issues #16  
You sound like a good customer! On your loader frame being out of kilter, the dealer will need to figure out if it is the mount, or a twisted loader frame, or rear tires that are not the same size. Since they tried swapping a loader and it wasn't any better, it sounds like tires, or most likely the mounts. Believe it or not, we have seen the same brand and size tire differ by 1". It's an odd deal, but it happens occasionally and most assuredly makes the bucket not level. That should be checked. Keep us informed.

Good advice Dave.
I understand the dealer is working on the issue, I will try to purchase from them again, different brand or whatever but I would give them by business again. Supposedly they're picking up my tractor this week, taking it back to their shop ( 125 miles!) repuilding the BH and trying to fix the level issue with the FEL. They are not happy with Branson, the reason their picking it up is so they can fix the FEL on their own cause Branson has no answer. I am going to ask Branson for an extended warranty on the FEL and BH plus a full servie while it's in the shop and to reimburess the dealer for the drive to pick this thing up.

Thanks again

UPDATE!!
The dealer picked up my 3510 last week, they rebuilt the BH and found that the left rear tire was at 10lbs and the right was at 35lbs. I'll take the blame for the loader being out of kilter but they where the ones that filled the tires..... I spent about a half hour on the BH and my Dad spent around 8-10 hrs on it with no problems, I was able to dig in this incrediably hard dirt I live on without bending a ram. I haven't tried out the loader yet but my Dad spent a couple days on it and said it seemed good. All in all I'm happy with the machine, the BH seems to work much much better than the original. THe dealer was nice enough to change all the fluids and only charged me for the filters, I still haven't heard from Branson yet though. I have worked this machine hard this summer, other than the BH issues it has not let me down, if the BH holds up I will have nothing bad to say about Branson tractors but the company, thats a different story.
I need to post some pictures of all my projects and the house my wife and I are building.

/ All kinds of Branson issues #18  
The first thing a dealer does on an unlevel loader condition is to check rear tire air pressure and if that is good, to measure from the bottom of the rear axle on each side to the floor to make sure the loaded radius of the tires is the same. Believe it or not, we have seen identical brand and size new tires be 1/2" different in height.

Sounds like your dealer stayed with it and solved the issues. The 3510 is a nice machine, enjoy it.

Thanks forall the help Dave, I assume your a dealer? If so, can we order online from you?

/ All kinds of Branson issues #20  
We are a dealer and you can order from us via email, but always support your local dealer first. I'm not here to drum up business, but to help others, and in doing so I always learn a bunch myself. :dance1: