All kinds of Branson issues

/ All kinds of Branson issues #31  
It sounds like to me that the OP is seriously abusing the tractor and accesories.
These are NOT full blown commercial construction vehicles. They are very well made but are made for light to medium duty.
I have had my 3510 for quite a while and the only thing I have torn up was the arms on a box blade and that was because I was knocking down a woods fire near a friends house and got very aggressive backing up!

/ All kinds of Branson issues
I'm 6'3" 220 and "not fat" I tend to be rough on things (including my own body) and try to plan for that. My wife says I only have one speed and that I'm rough on things too. I use to do alot of heavy equipment operating (never broke anything though) I think I am treating this machine more like a piece of contruction equipment and not a farm machine. I told the dealer that today and applogized for all the trouble I have caused him.... He didn't seem to mind and thanked me for being patient, I can't say enough about the dealer, good people.

As far as the rams bending, it's the boom up and down that as bent twice now not the ram that curls the bucket. When I curled the bucket that ram failed. I honostly don't think it's my fault that they keep bending, I will take the blame for the broken subframe but not the rams. They where suppose to test the pressure but they decided to upgrade me instead. A couple of guys in the area that do alot of dirt work said I live on the hardest ground in the county and that my "little BH won't stand up to it" that may just be true. I will just have to learn to take it easy on it and not expect it to perform like a want. But like I have said before, I love the tractor!!

Again Dave, thanks for the info.

It sounds like to me that the OP is seriously abusing the tractor and accesories.
These are NOT full blown commercial construction vehicles. They are very well made but are made for light to medium duty.
I have had my 3510 for quite a while and the only thing I have torn up was the arms on a box blade and that was because I was knocking down a woods fire near a friends house and got very aggressive backing up!

I don't think you know me well enough to say that. Spent much time in NW Wyoming? Ground is much different that FL. In my area we had 2 glaciers move through and I live on what was once an old river, lots of rock, sand and clay. I'm also in between 3 mountain ranges, the geography up here is like nothing I have ever seen before.

/ All kinds of Branson issues #34  
Backintheday, I am a little mystified as to why the boom ram is bending. That ought to be very difficult to bend by way of operator misuse. I do think bending bucket rams is often induced by the operator as I mentioned, even though it is hard for me to blame an operator for it. These things are made to dig, and if they are only good in soft soil, then why have one. I guess what needs to be considered is the dynamics that are happening to cause it. Generally rams on smaller backhoes bend when the valve spool is centered (closed) on that particular ram and that ram is fully or nearly fully extended, then a great amount of force is applied to the ram by either another cylinder in the system or by tractor motion relative to the ground, or something like that. These sort of things are kind of fun to figure out, except for the $$ and downtime. No fun in that. With your soil/rock conditions, you probably do need a commercial machine to dig with any speed. Keep the Branson as a tractor/loader, and buy an older full size rig and use it for the backhoe part only.

Nice of you to still say good things about your dealer and your tractor. You sound like a pretty good guy. We have sold a ton of tractors, and every few years we get a tractor that causes us grief. Generally it is a combination of a legitimate problem or two and a rookie operator (not meaning you) and it seems that the sky is falling for a few days. But if both the owner and the dealer keep their cool and do not point fingers or jump to conclusions (like abuse) and treat each other respectfully, things get solved and neither the customer nor the dealer regret the relationship.

/ All kinds of Branson issues #35  
<snip> A couple months ago I called the rep to ask him what is taking so long to get this resolved, I was calm and polite and the POS on the phone started yelling at me and using a few choice words, all I asked was if I could get an extended warranty on the FEL and BH. He was a complete A-HOLE. I called my dealer back and he said "see what I have to deal with." The issue has since gone over his head, once someone else got involved things started slowly being resolved. <snip>

I'm here because I'm thinking of buying Branson, but had to comment on this. Keep a tape recorder at the phone, or on many cell phones press the record button.

12 states require 2 party consent.
California
Connecticut
Delaware
Florida
Illinois
Maryland
Massachusetts
Michigan
Montana
New Hampshire
Pennsylvania
Washington

The rest don't.

Hey all,
Its been a couple months since ive had time to update everybody. Here goes, so after a month of miss communication between my dealer and branson i finally got my bigger better BH, by the time i got it everything was frozen so i knew it would be a good test. So i ran it for .5 an hour and all of a sudden it stopped swinging left, it would barley creep. I called the dealer and let him know how happy i was with my new BH. He came up the next day and fixed an issue with the hydraulics.I ran it for another 30 mins and it started acting up again but not all the time. I was able to get enough of my leach feild finished to make it through the winter so i stopped digging in the frozen ground and told the dealer not to worry about it until hes in the area. So after it showed up broken i told the dealer im not paying for this until someone from branson calls me to explain what is going on and i could express my issues. The VP called and appologized and said hes making a few cyanges so customers can get ahold of branson for issues with there machines. He told me to call him if i have issuez so i called him back to inform him of my problems and that they need to start paying their dealers for the time traveled for warranty repairs, he wasnt happy to hear from me.

As ive said before i love the tractor and the dealer is great but i will not buy another branson again.
Sorry for the poor spelling, im on my droid trying to type.