Century or Kubota

/ Century or Kubota #71  
Monkeybreath, have you been looking at the Branson dealers as well? We don't offer the C50, but the Ansung loader is about bullet-proof. The joystick location on the C50 is cool, I must admit that. We try to keep 15 or more new Bransons in stock, so if you want to travel north a bit, you could see a good selection.

/ Century or Kubota #72  
Dave, I checked the map and you are quite a distance from me, but maybe I will send you an e-mail re what I am looking for and see if we can work something out. Am still looking at JD and Century - Kubota's here are more than I want to pay expecially when I see what others are paying for Kubotas with more features elsewhere. I will send tomorrow probably as we are heading to town in a few minutes to visit the "flatlanders."

/ Century or Kubota
I picked up the tractor on Monday.

Centruy 2535 with duel remotes $10,900
Landpride 6' brushhog $811
Landpride 6' boxblade $488
Post hole digger with 12" auger $395

Total for all was $12,594, no tax.

The dealer didn't charge a markup on implements. He showed me his price including shipping, and thats what I paid for them. Texas doesn't charge sales tax on farm items.

Delivery was included, but I passed since the property is so close, I just drove it there.

Good thing, turns out it popped out of 4th gear twice. I turned around and brought it right back. The linkage needed adjusting, it was hitting the floor board.

I busted the shear pin right off, the dealer gave me a handful of grade 5 bolts and nuts. He said to come back when I need more, no charge.

The brushhog is too heavy without the loader, so I bolted a diesel drum brake onto the front. It works as a storage box and keeps the front tires on the ground.

No problems or complaints in the first 10 hours.

/ Century or Kubota #74  
Congrats Eddie. I was tired of sitting on the edge of my seat /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif glad you made the decision, I'm sure you'll be pleased!
Pacesetter

/ Century or Kubota #75  
Welcome to the club. Too bad you didn't get a loader. Am dying to hear from an actual user how it performs. Congrats again!

/ Century or Kubota #76  
>A suggestion: Go compare parts prices between the Kubota >and the Century. Check service parts such as filters, and >repair parts such as starters. Be sure to ask the Kubota >dealer how much an new LCD dashboard display costs.

Its $120, and last I was told there has yet to be one that has failed.