Anyone with an 8620 Hoe?

/ Anyone with an 8620 Hoe?
Can you tell me if there is any hook or way to lift that hoe with my FEL? Flatbed will be delivering the BH and frame(hooked together). I'll have to lift them off his trailer and I'm not sure what I need for rigging to do so. I have a large logging chain but I don't want to mess up the BH.
I'm going to go get a couple of web straps but the longest type I can find locally are only 6' long. Supposedly the 4220 will lift 2000 with the FEL..hope that is true because the frame and the BH probably weigh 1500lbs.

/ Anyone with an 8620 Hoe? #12  
I wouldn't want to move the hoe around with my loader unless it was palletized and I had forks. There are lots of pinch points on the hoe that could wind up breaking off a hose fitting.

Of course, you could use the loader to unload the hoe and not damage it, but I would not risk it myself.

Yikes, not sure I can get that done. Right now it's just sitting out on a lot without any pallets. Not sure I can get them to do that and quite frankly I may be better off just moving it once on to the truck and then again on to my lot. If they attempt to put it on a pallet it may create more issues as either way they will have to hook it up to some type of sling or webbing. The guy moving it said he has 10,000 lb straps and that it would not be an issue although again I'm not sure how well my FEL will handle it. I think I read somewhere that the 8620 hoe weighs 1050 lbs and the frame is 400 lbs..Not to mention I have no counterweight on my tractor.

Wow! The 8620 hoe with the Sub frame was HEAVY. I had to drag it off one side, set the bucket down then lift the other side(sub frame) and pull the high deck trailer out from under it

I posted about the hookup. Any way you can take a pic of your loader valve body. The directions that came with the hoe stink. It says to hook the 86" hose up to the Power Beyond Port and run it over the axle to the back. The diagram on the directions is not even close to my FEL valve assembly so I have no clue where to put the long hose. There is one empty port with an allen key. It's on the "P" side of the valve body so I assume this is where it goes but there is no label for Power Beyond Port there. Not to mention this "free" port is the direct opposed one to the tank return on the other side. Basically has the tank return then the 4 FEL lines then this open port then I assume another pressure port going to the back of the tractor on the left side. NO CLUE...HELP

I wouldn't want to move the hoe around with my loader unless it was palletized and I had forks. There are lots of pinch points on the hoe that could wind up breaking off a hose fitting.

Of course, you could use the loader to unload the hoe and not damage it, but I would not risk it myself.

/ Anyone with an 8620 Hoe? #15  
I'll try to get pics tonight. I am fairly sure that it is not connected to the loader valve in any way.

Wow, then I'm lost. I've traced all the hoses and they either go to the return right under the right rockshaft or the other two go over and under the left side of the tractor..one looks like it goes up on top of hydraulic case(right under the seat) and the other goes up front on the Left side somewhere. Then there are two hard lines that go from right above the PTO shaft into this valve up right in front of the rear axle on the right side but there is no where that looks like I can put this pressure line other than the loader valve, in fact the directions say it should go to the Power Beyond Port located at the front of the loader mid mount valve located on the right hand side of the tractor....?

VtNewbie:

Can you lift the back of your tractor up easily with your outriggers? Only issue I have so far is one outrigger will lift the back tire right off the ground while the other will just put some pressure down but nothing like the other. No leak down but just not too much pressure.

The more powerful side will not make any noise when lifting up the tractor but the other side makes a whooshing sound as it exerts very little pressure. I'm not sure if the whooshing sound is the relief valve letting pressure by so the outrigger is not stressed too much and the other side is just not set right and the relief valve is not kicking in...?