New Branson 3510H Owner

/ New Branson 3510H Owner #1  

walker247

Tractor
Branson 3510H
Hi all,

I finally made the decision to go with a Branson 3510H. I was very impressed with Branson Tractors when comparing them to the major brands, and can't wait to get our tractor home and start working on it - We plan on picking it up tomorrow.:cool2: We've got about 7 acres with a variety of animals, and have lots of projects ready to go when we get the tractor home!:cool: Thanks for the informative posts... looking forward to being a member of the forum!
-allen

/ New Branson 3510H Owner #2  
Congrats. You will enjoy that tractor. Heavy and stable for a 35HP, with a really strong loader.

/ New Branson 3510H Owner #3  
I know how you feel about the projects around the property, I couldn't imagine how much harder life would be with out my 3510H. You may have read my thread about all the problems I had with mine, never had a problem with the tractor just the BH, the problem with my FEL could have been avoided if I would have checked the tire pressue like everyone told me to do but we won't talk about that.... That little tractor is much stronger than it looks!! Enjoy