Buying Advice parts for branson tractors

/ parts for branson tractors #1  

Unregistered1

it seems if i need a part for my tractor branson 4720 i am always waiting for 2 or 3 weeks just to get the part is this normal for branson in the u.s. is roam georgia the only place i can purchase from.
i need a fuel bowl. so this is crazy and i sure can't recommended a branson to anyone.
thanks

/ parts for branson tractors #2  
I needed the top right and left plastic dashboard covers for my 3510 a couple years ago. (something fell and cracked them)
I called the dealer closest to me (Lasenby Tractors, SR 301, south of Starke Fl. 50 miles away from me). I gave them a CC number and they had the parts shipped UPS to me from Ga. It took about 3 business days.
Not sure how you are ordering but you might need to find another way.

/ parts for branson tractors
thanks for your reply. i also ordered thru a dealer here in Oklahoma a week went by and the plant hadn't responded to the dealer. the dealer had left 2 messages with them. so i email a nasty complaint and they contacted the dealer the next day. but it is still another 4 or 5 days and maybe i will get it. they lost the distributor they had in my home town he told me many horror stories also.

/ parts for branson tractors
i just want to update my thread i did get the part and also found another person i can get help from if needed the 2 dealers i had use before were not fully set up with brasons ordering system so that was the problem. as far as my tractor it is a 4720 and i have never had a major problem with it. so i will have to admit it is and has been a very well built tractor i purchased it in 2005.

/ parts for branson tractors #6