Branson 4220 Glow Plugs

/ Branson 4220 Glow Plugs #1  

walker45

I have found 3 bad glow plugs was wandering does anyone have the NGK part number for a replacement or any other part number that I can use to buy them locally at NAPA etc.

/ Branson 4220 Glow Plugs #2  
When mine went (2) I tried to find them everywhere. My two sons worked at NAPA and no one could cross reference them. You might try a local Cummins dealer. I finally got mine from the dealer, about 50 bucks each. They are on Ebay, look in the Branson tractor section. Still big bucks.....

/ Branson 4220 Glow Plugs #3  
I bought for my 3510 from Cummins for half the price, I think $20 each

/ Branson 4220 Glow Plugs #4  
   / Branson 4220 Glow Plugs #5  
I have found that most tractor glow plugs are made by a major company (such as NGK) and sold specifically to tractor manufacturers / dealers. This is the case with mine. The original plugs have the NGK name and part # on them but Nobody has a listing or cross reference. Even the NGK website does not list my glow plug number. I believe the tractor manufacturer has sole rights to the glow plugs so the consumer must go to a dealer and purchase them at whatever cost they want.

/ Branson 4220 Glow Plugs #6  
Try NGK y112ts...Not 100% sure. This is a cross reference number I found online. Worth looking into...