Branson 4520C

/ Branson 4520C #1  

CrimsonRide

Tractor
4520C
I am new to the forum. I have been looking at tractors for the past 4 months. I have checked out the JD, Kubota, Mahindra, LS and McCormick and all seem to be good tractors but nothing has really gotten my attention. I have been looking for something with 32 to 40HP, front end loader and typical implements. This evening I saw an ad online for this Branson 4520C tractor with 47HP 4 cylinder, front end loader and a CAB wair/heat. I called and asked about the price and was told $21500??? This is what most of the other name brands have wanted for a 32-37HP and no cab! So obviously I am suspicious but the tractor looks really good on paper. Can anyone give me information on this tractor?

/ Branson 4520C #2  
I give mine 5 stars. I've owned it since new in 2006. Well built, heavy duty and no problems. I wish they had a cab when I bought my 3820i. Now I'm thinking of trading mine for a 4520C, but I think my wife would be a little upset.At the price you were quoted I wouldn't hesitate too long.............

/ Branson 4520C
Thanks for replying. The price just seemed so low for a cab tractor with 47hp it made me wonder if there was something wrong. But like you most people are very satisfied with the tractor. I have seen some problems with the attachment but not much on the tractor.

/ Branson 4520C #4  
In my experience Branson has way undercut prices from other manufacturers, but that's crazy cheap. I would expect that tractor to be at least 24-25k (assuming you are quoting a new tractor). It may be a misprint, but if you can get it in writing, you should sign on the dotted line ASAP.

/ Branson 4520C #5  
I'm one of the guys who has had problems with an attachment but Branson doesn't make it. The tractor it self is bullet proof, I said in my thread that I wouldn't buy another Branson, not because of the machine but because of the company. But every time I get on that thing I am impressed..... I also shopped around and could have bought any brand, I got on a Branson and it felt right and looked like a higher quality machine and the dealer had come highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.

/ Branson 4520C #6  
I am new to the forum. I was advised by another local owner of a Branson tractor to come here for answers to my concerns as he had. I have a Branson 4520C with just shy of 100 hours use. I did alot of research before buying my first tractor and with our company recommending Cummins on most of our projects in the marine industry it was actually this article that directed me to Branson: Cummins.com > Investor Information > News Article My problem is the lack of dealer network. It is not a cheaper tractor if you have to go half way across the country to get parts. I am currently having a problem with my front axle and I am here looking for the best solution to have it fixed. I like the tractor but I am seriously considering trading it for a older tractor from a more common brand due to the servie issues that truly take the fun out of it. My advice is get references for service satisfaction before making any final decisions regardless of the savings..... It will be no cheaper in the long run.

You can see a video here of my most recent experience: http://www.bransontractor.ca/Front_End_4520C.wmv suggestions on what it might be are welcome. For as other people I have contacted in my area have told me...once you write the check your on your own. I wish I had asked them before the purchase. However, I still can not knock the machine itself...the poor thing just has no support behind it. I have been in contact of the manager for service for all North America in Rome Georgia and I am still here looking for solutions that will work for me and my situation.

Last edited: