Euro Style Pallet Forks

/ Euro Style Pallet Forks #1  

jcgbranson

Tractor
Branson 3510i
I'm looking for euro-style pallet forks for my '09 3510i with bl10a loader....new or used. Any suggestions or experiences you guys could share with me? I thought about switching over to skid-steer style mount but existing bucket is euro and I don't plan on getting any more loader attachments in the future. Also, if anyone has a set for sale, I'd be interested. Not interested in the clamp-ons as I just don't think they will be as handy/safe for lifting logs and pushing brush piles.

/ Euro Style Pallet Forks #2  
Unless that BL10A has a different hitch than what it came out of the factory with, I don't think it is a Euro style. The Branson style is somewhat similar to a Euro, but they're not interchangeable to my knowledge. They also outfitted the 3510s with BL10 loaders before the BL10A and there are small differences between those two.

/ Euro Style Pallet Forks
Okay....hmmmm....suddenly I'm seeing myself buying several attachments that "almost" fit but not quite. Are you saying that the Branson BL10A is unique to itself? And if so, where do I go for attachments? Hmmmmm......

/ Euro Style Pallet Forks #4  
If it has hooks at the top of the bucket for the Q/A then you have the Ansung style. It wont interchange with Euro. I do have one that will fit it. PM if your interested.

/ Euro Style Pallet Forks
Yep. There are hooks at top of bucket. -Sent you a pm claggstractors.

/ Euro Style Pallet Forks #6  
Here is a pic of my home made fork attachment for my 3510. You can see the hooks that fit the loader.

Attachments

• Shop 003.jpg
    Shop 003.jpg
    827.5 KB · Views: 694