Woohoo!!

/ Woohoo!! #1  

Tchara

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 3520R
Finally got my Branson 3520R home today. Took 4 weeks, and a lot of cussing, but the dealer came through.
Got the upgraded loader and 3rd service, and I'm ready to play......err work....LOL.
As promised here are some pics of my tractor. I have a lot of questions already, and I know I'm going to be burning up my keyboard.
By the time I got it home and unloaded it was to dark to do much. I ordered a stump bucket for it from Prowler on Friday, and was also delivered today!! I'm happy as a fox ina hen house!! Had just enough daylight to try out the stump bucket on a 4" tree. After about 4 tries it popped out. Gonna take time to learn how to use it, but have plenty of small trees to learn.

Here's some pics I took today at the dealership.
3image.jpeg22image.jpegIMG_2495.jpeg

/ Woohoo!! #2  
Nice looking rig. Can't tell but does the Westendorf loader have the quick release rods that allow you to remove that bucket and hook up something else quickly?

/ Woohoo!! #3  
Congrats on your new investment.
Indeed sharp looking,how about some action pics :)

/ Woohoo!!
The Westendorf has it's own quick attachment system, but I opted for the skid steer QA.
I'll try and get some action pics posted this weekend. Gonna kill me today to work, knowing it's at home just sitting.
I'm self employed, but have to pay bills.