Loader Branson loader BL00 detachable bucket?

/ Branson loader BL00 detachable bucket? #1  

sprezie

Tractor
yanmar 186, branson 3820i
i just took delivery of my new branson 2800 with a bl00 loader on it. i bought it sight unseen from a local dealer. i was looking at a 20 series but couldn't justify the cost for my 5 acres. all the tractors on the lot had detachable buckets, and the branson web site lists the bl00 as having a quick detach bucket. Branson Tractors - BL00

i also bought a set of worksaver pallet forks for the loader. BUT, when i got the tractor the bucket is bolted on, no quick detach. does anyone know if there is actually a detachable bucket for these?

/ Branson loader BL00 detachable bucket? #2  
congratulations on your new tractor.
I have made up our own packages for the 00 series tractor with a quick attach bucket. I have sent measurements to Aldomi inc in Doniphan MO. to build the adapter to fit the tractor, the pins with the bolt flanges need to be reworked. For the bucket we cut off the ears and weld on a blank plate to couple up to the adapter. Usually the plates fit a bucket with room to spare,but the 00 bucket is not very tall and we align the plate up with the bottom and add a box about 1.75" to the top. Or you can have a spill plate built into it. Your local dealer should be able to make this up. As for the Branson web site I would contact them on the wrong information.

/ Branson loader BL00 detachable bucket?
thanks for the input.

the bucket is very small, i was thinking about taking the bucket off my yanmar and trying to put detachable brackets on it, but i would still need the detach assenbly at the end of the loader.

does anyone know if the 1200x loader has a detachable bucket?

so i called branson this morning to ask them directly about the loaders, they said none of the loaders for the 00 series have detachable buckets, and they aren't sure why their website says they do.

my dealer is pricing out a 10 series for me now to exchange it. we'll see what i end up with.

/ Branson loader BL00 detachable bucket? #5  
so i called branson this morning to ask them directly about the loaders, they said none of the loaders for the 00 series have detachable buckets, and they aren't sure why their website says they do.

my dealer is pricing out a 10 series for me now to exchange it. we'll see what i end up with.

Sounds like you have a good dealer that will work with you. A 10 series tractor is a big difference over a 00. Which loader does he have a bl10 or a bl25r? You will have over twice the lift with a bl10 and 3 times with the 25 over the smaller tractor. Which ever one, the larger 10 series tractor will be worth the extra cost.

/ Branson loader BL00 detachable bucket? #6  
I had the same problem with the 1200X FEL on my 2400H. Literature stated quick tach and it is not. This was part of the reason I ordered the 1200X. It also has a 400 lb increase in lifting capacity and the bucket is 8 " wider. I have kicked around the idea of quick tach but haven't convinced myself I would use the forks enough to justify the expense.

hey guys, just a quick update on my loader issue. the price of the 10 series was going to be more than i wanted to spend, but my wonderful wife pointed out - you're probably only going to buy one or two tractors in your life, so you should spend the money and get what you want. so, the dealer had an old stock 3820i that he worked out a great price on.

it's a 2011, with about 40 hours on it, which i think is good - that means its broken in. it's got a 25 loader and i'm putting it to use. i'm building a 100 ft long retaining wall with railroad ties and love the quick detach swapping between forks and the bucket.

i'l start a new thread on the new tractor, thanks guys