Centurys at the Pierce County Fair

/ Centurys at the Pierce County Fair #1  

stnickstoys

Gold Member
Tractor
Used Yanmar and Iseki
Hey Chipper glad to see your getting your Centurys out and about. I too will have a booth at the Pierce County Fair in Ellsworth, WI August 7-10. If any of you are in the area stop by and chat Century with me. Be glad to show you the features of Century tractors and C50 loaders. I will have a 2535 on industrials, 3035 with C50 loader on ags, and a 3040 with C50 loader in industrials there as well as literature. The JD dealer owns three dealerships around me as well as a NH/Cub Cadet dealership in my area. Used to have the only machinery display at the fair. Let's see how the area welcomes Century value! See you at the fair everyone,
bring your questions and I will do my best to answer. We also have the $100 cash that Chipperman mentioned.
Keep tractoring
/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gifNick

/ Centurys at the Pierce County Fair #2  
Hi Nick! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wish I could make it up there, but just can't swing it this time. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

How about taking some pictures for us?

I'm interested in test driving a Century 3040. I found a dealer in Rockford, IL, which is a little closer than you are - sorry! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif But I was there on a Sunday when they were closed. I'll need to get back there when they're open.

Hope you have a great week! Look forward to seeing some pics! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Centurys at the Pierce County Fair
Fair starts Thursday, will try to take some pics when I get set up and get them posted. Wish you had time to come up. You wouldn't be disappointed with any of the Centurys including the 3040. Tough heavy castings, great fit and finish, excellent features. Really looks tough with the big industrial tires. You also got to LOVE the sound of a turbo whistling !!!!
That is one nice tractor.
Later,
Nick

A couple tractor pics

Here's a couple of fair pics of my booth at the Pierce County Fair.
Nick

Attachments

• 303032-MVC-021F.JPG
    303032-MVC-021F.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 194
one more

one more fair pic /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Attachments

• 303034-MVC-018F.JPG
    303034-MVC-018F.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 191