50 hour service cost

/ 50 hour service cost #1  

Tchara

Bronze Member
Tractor
Branson 3520R
My Branson was due its 50 hour service. I'm getting it done from a different dealer then the one I purchased the tractor. The original dealer is a nightmare. Mor about that later. The tractor is a 3520R, and there charging me 385.00 for the service. That seems excessive to me, but have no previous experience. If you've done a 50 hour service on your Branson how much did it cost you? I might be getting gouged because I didn't uy from them.

/ 50 hour service cost #2  
Filters were about $50.
It needs 15 gallons of hyd oil. (dealer price should be over $50. for 5 gallon bucket)
Doing it right probably 2 hours labor.
The first service is the most important one because you remove fluids that might have leftover assembly debri.

/ 50 hour service cost #3  
Mine was in the high 200's for the small 2800H tractor, but I also added in a filter/service kit so I could do the 100 hour myself.

/ 50 hour service cost #4  
I paid almost 300 for oil hytrans and full filter set, no labor. 385 sounds pretty good from here.

S

/ 50 hour service cost #5  
I typically quote around $500 for that service, it varies up and down from there, depending on make, model, quantity of oil, filter costs, and 2 or 4wd, etc. I typically expect 2 hours labor done in the field, plus $300 worth of oil and filters.

Brian

/ 50 hour service cost #6  
Filters were about $50.
It needs 15 gallons of hyd oil. (dealer price should be over $50. for 5 gallon bucket)
Doing it right probably 2 hours labor.
The first service is the most important one because you remove fluids that might have leftover assembly debri.

Says here (official manual) 37 quarts for Kukje (Branson, Century) Hydraulics.
2 5 gallon tubs worked out fine for my 42 HP.
Rural Walmarts have Rotella.

/ 50 hour service cost #7  
I just looked this up for fun to see what I would quote a customer. I would quote $450 plus mileage. Filters, oil, and tax came to $265 plus 2 hrs labor would bring it to $445.90. If I charged list price for oil and filters it would be $585.

Brian

/ 50 hour service cost #8  
I just looked this up for fun to see what I would quote a customer. I would quote $450 plus mileage. Filters, oil, and tax came to $265 plus 2 hrs labor would bring it to $445.90. If I charged list price for oil and filters it would be $585.

Brian

There ya go, from a pro. (Oj trial not withstanding :laughing:)