Default R4 pictures

does anyone have any pictures comparing the standard R4s to the extra large (supersized [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]) R4s. thanks. just curious what i've seen at dealers lots

Gold Member

Default Re: R4 pictures

Here is a photo for you of a 3040TLB Click here for other Cetury photo's .Theise other photo's on my site are of a 2028 which has the smaller R4 tires
    Attached Images Attached Images

i like the way those tires look on that century. here are two pictures i found. in one picture the tires look shorter ?but wider, and in other they look taller and fill up the wheel well. which are the extra large R4's?.....the tall or the wide?

here's the taller tires

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

We are talking about several different tires here. The 20 series Bransons take a bigger R4 than the 10 series, and they always have. The 10 series used to use a real short R4 tire. It was a good tire, but with a backhoe on a 10 series with the short R4's, the sub-frame to ground clearance was tight. Around the first of the year Branson switched to a taller R4 for the 10 series. It is not as big as the 20 series, but is a nice size set of tires that look better and give a little more clearance.

Attached is a photo of a 3510 with the larger R4's.

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

Here is a shot from the back on the larger 10 series R4s. It's not the best shot, but it's all I have on the computer at the moment.

so the picture of the 3510 is with the old version R4's and the picture of the 3520 is with the 20 series R4s?....neither of which are the current R4 you would see on a 2810 or 3510 now?

thanks for clearing this this up

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( so the picture of the 3510 is with the old version R4's and the picture of the 3520 is with the 20 series R4s?....neither of which are the current R4 you would see on a 2810 or 3510 now?
    )</font>

You are correct, the pictures I posted of the 3510TLB have the current generation R4's for the 10 series, and they are a different tire than the 20 series has now or has ever had.

This could get confusing.... [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]