Price Check CENTURY 2535 pricing

/ CENTURY 2535 pricing #1  

BLUEBONNET2

Gold Member
Tractor
nortrac 25 xt JD zeroturn 54", briggs mtr.
hello everyone /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

this is my first post, so i'll try to keep it simple......

10+ ac, heavy woods, raw land so to speak /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

i've been looking at CUT's for a while and i've decided on the CENTURY for a number of reasons:::: ease of operations, low fueling, easy access, fit and finish, red (LOL), dealer enthusiasum, (he has a reasonable parts inventory /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
whats reasonable) splash guards (don't seem like much, but i've been muddy before), easy to go to 4wd and i could go on and on............

i really like it over orange, green and blue, especially the pricing......here goes...... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5' bh bea rice or mohawk (bea rice uses angle iron for sides around the outside of the mower and 3/4x 2 top reinforcements
5' bea rice box blade (it has 5 teeth)
10k lbs x 27' straps (2)
5' ramps (2)
16' coker trailer custom, pipe rails (2"), dual axles, electric brakes, bull head hitch
C-50 loader

$16450 ($16150 for the 2028)
R-4's $350
del $25 (my property is outside his 50 mile area) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
$125.....50 hr service, parts and labor plus travel....est. $75

deduct $900 for the trailer

he is located in tyler, texas and has pictures all over the wall with his customer base, he tells me he can't keep the tractor w/loaders in stock....(coker enterprises)

the frieght to other parts of the country may make some difference....

will buy after the mortage company gets thru all the paperwork for my new home : /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

good luck,

gary

P.S. GREAT WEB SITE, THANKS TO WHOEVER.....

/ CENTURY 2535 pricing #2  
Gary,

I bought my 2535 from Coker in June and he's bent over backwards to work with me. I just bought a bare tractor, no loader. I did get the 6' shredder and box blade. It has plenty of power to handle them. The Bea Rice just seemed kind of short of welds for me. Why not weld it all the way?

My picture is just over Steve's office as Wild Kingdom RV Park. I'm the guy with the red hat. Ask Steve, he knows me and Charlie real well by now! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Seriously, I've broke parts that most wont. I don't expect them to be stocked and Steve has taken them off tractors for sale to keep me running. This morning he sold me a tail wheel off a brush hog I've ruined so many times it's beyond repair.

Good Luck,
Eddie

/ CENTURY 2535 pricing
i went over to bea rice's plant and when i got there, there was 3 people buying attachments....every one said mr. rice was a reasonable and honest man that would work with you if you had any problems....this is a old manufacturing facility and he walked me around while the others were buying......

besides it made in TEXAS and its red...lol....

i was impress with the angle iron walls....i've seen 2-4 inch saplings make a big dent in the walls of a BH....

talk to one guy from sulphur springs who drove down to buy a post hole digger with auger,---- 12" i think-----$455---sounds reasonable to me /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

as for steve, he said that he HAD VERY LIMITED WARRENTY WORK with the CENTURY and offered to let me talk to the district mgr if i wanted to....
i remember when i was in sales and marketing, i had very few mfg reps that would work with the end users i had...(sold material handling eqpt for 19 yrs, forklifts, etc.)....

so i was impressed, hope it doesn't come to that /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif...

anyway thanks for the reply, were are you?.....

was that you at the counter yesterday about 9.30 am?

gary

/ CENTURY 2535 pricing #4  
I think it was around 9:30 when I stoped by. I was replacing my rear wheel off my Land Pride shredder. I keep tearing things up and Steve keeps fixing them. This time it only lasted half a day, so I bought a new bracket. $32.

I live in Tyler, my land is just north of I20.

I tried to find out about Bea Rice here and through the web. I came up empty, neither good or bad, so I looked at both, compared the steel, welds and gearbox. Landpride looked much more heavy duty. I dont' want to have to buy another for a very long time.

Good Luck,
Eddie

/ CENTURY 2535 pricing #5  
Century is also currently offering the customers a 100.00 rebate.This month I have a special which includes a free 6 ft rear blade on tractors picked up in my yard here in N.Branford CT 06471