Dealer Century financing

/ Century financing #1  

Racer

Does Century have any plans to come out with 0% financing in the near future? I am really impressed with the specs on the 2535 and would consider purchasing one if they had better financing.

/ Century financing #2  
Branson has 0% right now for 24 months, 2.99% for 36 months and so on. I'm not sure about Century. Chipperman can chip in and let us know.

/ Century financing #3  
Hello
We already have it. 0% for 12 months up to 6.5% for 60 months or Cash back. What made you think they did not have "better" finacing?
Chipperman

/ Century financing #4  
I believe that Century also just came out with 72 months in the mid 6's

/ Century financing
By "better" I meant 0% for 3yrs. The big three have it, and so does Kioti. Not to mention they also offer much better rates on the 48 and 60 month terms. That is what I was wondering.

I dont have a Branson dealer within 500 miles of me so I guess they are not an option.

/ Century financing #6  
Racer
Is the interest rate so important or the amount of the actual payment? There is no magic. If someone is offering low (or lower) rate financing somewhere it has to be figured into the price. Some mfg offer cash back if you do not use the financing some don’t. I think when comparing tractors and their monthly payments you will find Century to be very attractive. As for Branson, again when comparing actual payments I think you will find Century to be very competitive regardless of rate.

Chipperman

PS: Right now Century has 0% for 12 month up to 6.5% for 72 months

/ Century financing #7  
You hit it right on the nose. For most, me included, it is the amount of the monthly payment that distates a buy or not, regardless of the interest on that payment.

/ Century financing
Chipperman that is not a simple question. I would be willing to pay a bit more monthly if I could get 0%. I would much rather not have to pay interest whenever possible. The montly payment is important, but being able to use the companys money for free is also very attractive.

If 0% is factored into price, then how does Kioti offer 0/36 and still keep the price of their units so low?

/ Century financing #9  
It is always factored into the price. Money is never free.

/ Century financing
If its "Factored" into the price at 0% then how does Kioti give such good deals and still offer 0%/36months? Will the companies that have 0% give back the "Factored in" dollars in lue of a cash payment?