Platinum Member

Default Sun Belt and Louisville L&G Expo

Hello fellow TBNers,
    I am going to the Sunbelt Ag and the Louisville L&G Expo this week. Anyone else going as well? Maybe we could meet up?
    Hope to see you there.
    Chipperman [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Tractor
    NH TC-33D

Default Re: Sun Belt and Louisville L&G Expo

I plan on going to Lexington this week and looked at the info for the show and it said it was not open to the public. I guess I won't be going there. I would like to meet some of you if it was possilble.

Default Re: Sun Belt and Louisville L&G Expo

I'll miss this year but I been for the last 7 years. I enjoy it but these new dates in October have us busy. I seen on your profile that you sell Salsco chippers. I used to sell some Salsco chippers when Sal started and I worked as a sales rep for a distributor. I'll have to say that the way he made the rotors back then with a slanted edge have to be the best way. I remember showing them to dealers and they all looked amazed at the speed that they worked. These units were the small ones 5 and 8 hp. Have a good time at the show.