Branson 2800 Toolbox

/ Branson 2800 Toolbox #1  

Mpabe

Tractor
YM 2000
I recently bought a Branson 2800, a SCUT w/FEL which I really LIKE. The small frame and 28 hp and 4WD make it very versatile tractor. However, one challenge that I had was trying to figure out where to put a toolbox on it. There wasn't sufficient space on the rear fenders and I didn't want to put it on the floorboard. I lucked out when I came across an ad at the Fleet Farm website. They had a Larin 28" tractor toolbox for about half of what it cost on Amazon. The distance between the ROPS uprights on the 2800 is 28 3/4". The toolbox also came with a couple od different mounting brackets. I backed out the four bolts on the ROPS and positioned the toolbox between the ROPS uprights so I could mark where the bolts would contact the toolbox. I then drilled holes through the sides of the toolbox. I also cut one of the included mounting brackets in half to provide support on both ends od the toolbox. Then I reassembled everything. You can see the results in the attached pictures. It worked out great! The toolbox fits really well and the additional 3/4" provided enough space for the lid to open and close properly. It also provides a lot of space for storage. I'm pleased with the way it worked out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 365
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    923.4 KB · Views: 981
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 374
   / Branson 2800 Toolbox #2  
thanks for the idea !!

/ Branson 2800 Toolbox #3  
Also thank you for the idea. I purchased one but I use the mounts that came with the toolbox to mount it. That way I can take it off easily if needed. I did have to put a number of spacers on right hand mount as it appeared to be the same as the left hand.

Here are some pics.IMG_1753.jpgIMG_1752.jpgIMG_1754.jpgIMG_1755.jpg