Branson 2400H Step

/ Branson 2400H Step #1  

ecbaatz

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 2400H
We recently got a new Branson 2400H tractor to work around my mother's blueberry patches. she has about 5 acres of blueberries.

Since she is 78 years old she has a little difficulty getting around. When we talked with the dealer about putting a step on the tractor to assist her, he came up with this. He also included a handhold as well. Sorry it is a little dirty. A little to cold to wash it right now. IMG_1757.jpgIMG_1758.jpg

/ Branson 2400H Step #2  
I was using my 2400 H for the first time this weekend. I though a step would be a great addition. I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and it was a little rough getting in and out. Did they custom weld it up for you or are these options? How do you like the tractor?

/ Branson 2400H Step
This was a custom weld job. The dealer is really good at fabricating. He showed us pictures of orchard fenders he made for a customer for a 2400H. They were great.

He is here in Michigan but might be willing to make a set and ship to you. Not sure what the cost will be as he included it in our purchase. PM or email me at ecbaatz@hotmail.com if you want the number. Not sure on policy promoting dealers.

I love the tractor so far. I purchased a 6ft brush hog to mow between the blueberry bushes. Works good. I know it may be pushing the limit but I can only mow at walking speeds so I have no problems.

Hopefully the front snow blower will be in this week. Fortunately all the previous snow is gone and the temp is in the forties and I have a back blade to use for now.

/ Branson 2400H Step #4  
I also have a bit of trouble stepping up, and have thought about making something.
I'd be interested in a set.

/ Branson 2400H Step #5  
I have seen people use old conveyor belting for the vertical mounts with a piece of steel for the step. This allows the step to move a little if you drop a wheel in hole without bending things up.

Either way a nice addition.

/ Branson 2400H Step #6  
A some what flexible step... I like this idea.