3510i bl10a attachments

/ 3510i bl10a attachments #1  

jcgbranson

Tractor
Branson 3510i
I have been looking for pallet/brush forks for my '09 3510i with bl10a loader. Some time ago I was told it was the "Ansung" style quick attach. It has the hooks at the top with horizontal locking pins below. It is similar to the Euro style quickattach except the horizontal locking pins are directly below the hooks. I believe the Euro style pins are closer together than the upper hooks. Not much of a fabricator but could cobble something together if I had too. Would like to know if there is a good source for Ansung style attachments or if I am better off to get a new universal skid steer quick attach.

/ 3510i bl10a attachments #2  
Try aldomi.com they are a good source for that style of quick attachment.

/ 3510i bl10a attachments #3  
It's also pretty easy for a shop to burn out some Branson style "hooks" that you can weld on about anything. That is what we do, and it works well.

/ 3510i bl10a attachments #4  
I'm having a couple of the Branson QA brackets being water jet cut out of 3/4" material. I have some material left over and can make some more if there is a market. Are all the BL10 series the same? I have a BL10A

Brett

/ 3510i bl10a attachments #5  
It's also pretty easy for a shop to burn out some Branson style "hooks" that you can weld on about anything. That is what we do, and it works well.

Hi Dave,
I'd sure like to convert my 2400H to some form of QA, is there a way to do this?

Steve

/ 3510i bl10a attachments #6  
Hi Dave,
I'd sure like to convert my 2400H to some form of QA, is there a way to do this?

Steve

Not a simple way. Well, there is a simple way, but it involves trading the tractor for a 3520H with the skc loader....presto done and painless, except for $$$! :dance1:

If a guy was determined, you could buy a skc adapter off a smallish tractor and the bucket, then burn some plates and drill some holes to make that adapter work with your loader. It can certainly be done, but unless you do it yourself it would be easy to tie up over $1k in the adapter, bucket and fab work.

/ 3510i bl10a attachments #8  
I heard through the grape vine that Branson is going to be coming with the quick attach buckets on the 2400's soon, same as the BL25's. Yet to be seen. Then you can just trade your 2400 for a Brand new and even shinier 2400.. OH YA!! It's just a bunch of numbers!

/ 3510i bl10a attachments #9  
No thanks, I'll keep my tier 3.
But IF they do start making a QA, there might be some mods made...:thumbsup:

/ 3510i bl10a attachments #10  
I'm having a couple of the Branson QA brackets being water jet cut out of 3/4" material. I have some material left over and can make some more if there is a market. Are all the BL10 series the same? I have a BL10A

Brett

Brett, did you find out if the cut out would fit the BL10? Do you have an extra set or even the default file would be great.

Michael