New Century 3045 arrived- Again

/ New Century 3045 arrived- Again #1  

Evasive1

Silver Member
Tractor
Century 3045 (48 hp), R-4's, C50 HL loader, C-86 BackHoe, Cub Cadet Z-force 44 and 1042
After reading as much as I could about tractors for a long, long, long time, looking at the blue, orange and green tractors, recovering from sticker shock, then looking at Kioti and Century and reading the great comments about both. I went with the Century 3045, C-50 HL loader and R4's. The Kioti Dk-45 was a real nice tractor that fit my short size better but the Century loader joystick was alot more comfortable for me to operate with it right next to your arm. Plus the extra $2 grand savings with the Century over the Kioti helped alot!!! Then add on the $800 rebate.

The tractor arrived late at night so the next morning I went out and started it and heard a slight "tingle" sound. A bolt had come loose on the fan and nicked a hole in the radiator. I called the dealer, they came out and picked it up, put in a new radiator over the weekend and brought it back out to me. This was a 1 and a half hour drive each way for them. They charged me nothing even though pickup and delivery is not covered by warranty!!
So far I am very happy with the tractor. Went to dig out a large stump in the backyard. The ground was really soft so when I went to lift up the stump it shoved the front of the tractor down about a foot in the ground and lifted the butt up even with a HD 6' boxblade in the back! That C-50 HL has some power!!. Good thing for the 4 wheel drive to back me out without to much of a mess to the yard. I would suggest looking at the C-50 HL loader if available to you. The extra power and higher lift are going to come in handy with all the projects I have been waiting for a long time to do.
The only complaint I can even dream of is the seat belt is too short. I have seen this mentioned several times and in different post.
Look forward to some hard loader work in the future for the tractor and will give updates if anything stands out!.

/ New Century 3045 arrived- Again #2  
That should be a great machine....even with the shaky start. And you are right about the seat belt thing...mine fits until I put on the bulky coveralls in this sub freezing weather. I guess we are all too fat maybe? I hope the dealers will get this message across to Kukje. Many good comments about that loader. We need to see pictures.

sassafraspete

happy plowing

/ New Century 3045 arrived- Again #3  
<font color="blue"> And you are right about the seat belt thing...mine fits until I put on the bulky coveralls in this sub freezing weather. </font>

The auto companies have selt belt extensions they provide. Seat belts are required by law...so I believe they provide the extenders at no cost...but please don't quote me on that. Check with your local New Car Dealership.

Don

/ New Century 3045 arrived- Again #5  
Duane, I did the same thing you did....got anxious about using my new tractor even when the ground conditions were bad. Ended up putting the front into a mud hole. But found out as long as I had the fel, and also that differential lock...I could get myself out of some bad situations. Oh, over time you will become more wise I suppose....but maybe we do these things just to have excuses to try these toys out. Sounds like you have a great rig.

sassafras