Eye Candy for Branson Owners

/ Eye Candy for Branson Owners #1  

sassafraspete

Platinum Member
not heaven but you can see it from here... Brown C
Tractor
Branson (kukje) 4020, 40hp turbo
OK... I found this in my Branson dealer's back room today and snapped this picture . Take a look. (sorry the picture quality is not the greatest).

sassafras

Attachments

• 372958-cab.jpg
    372958-cab.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 689
   / Eye Candy for Branson Owners
Check out the cab in the previous picture....my dealer Dave worked with a company here in Indiana to get this one built. Haven't checked it out very close...but has a hard top, front glass with wiper, but has soft sides/back. A person with a snow blower on a branson might be interested in this one. In the summer, remove the sides, keep the top, windshield on .

/ Eye Candy for Branson Owners #3  
sassafraspete
Come on down to the Louisille Farm show. Stop by the American Jawa booth and after you have looked over the new "Zetor by Century" compacts you can look in the new brochures and see a picture of our new soft cab. Hope to see you folks their.
Chipperman

/ Eye Candy for Branson Owners
Chipperman, I was told by Cummins mkt that they weren't going to Louisville this year...eg have a separate booth, so you won't be able to go over and hang out with them. They said the Cummins / Kukje relationship is going well. I am still wondering....is that new century/branson tractor going to say "powered by cummins"? I am sure as time goes on, we will see some cool new stuff for the kukje tractors....like more attachements to fit the FEL, and cabs and such. Hoping to get down there....but not sure I can take looking at all those tractor goodies, without having an attack. As for your "zetor by century"....I never understand these marketing things. I thought it might say "century by zetor". Anyhow, good luck at the show.