3510 3 point settling

/ 3510 3 point settling #1  

Taxidermist

Tractor
Branson 3510
my 3 point on my 3510 settles when you shut the tractor off. Also when I am running the tractor the 3 point bumps up and down.

Thank you,
Rob

/ 3510 3 point settling #2  
close the valve underneath the seat then shut tractor off. If it falls you have a bad seal on your piston part number tna4020000a9.

/ 3510 3 point settling
Are you talking about closing the sped adjustment wheel between your legs under the front of the seat?

If so where is the piston seal located at?
Thank you for your help.

/ 3510 3 point settling #4  
yes the speed adjustment valve must be closed all the way to right (Righty Tighty) then shut of the tractor if it falls then it has a blown seal at piston in 3 point housing, under the seat this can be accessed through the front of lift housing

/ 3510 3 point settling
Ok I closed the valve and it still leaked down. Do you have a parts list showing the breakdown of what I need to take apart?

Thank you,
Rob

/ 3510 3 point settling #7  
I have question about this subject. The three point on my 3510h started jumping up and down while mowing the other day. I was assuming that my lift cylinder seals needed changed, but If I close the speed control it stops jumping and does not drift down. What is this telling me?

/ 3510 3 point settling #8  
Gents - Not sure if it makes a difference or not - I have a 3520H - and my 3PT does not move one shut off, even with the speed adjustment set at the mid point. The tractor only has 27 hours on it, so maybe mine is not broken in yet.

In fact this took me some getting used to as the orange tractors that I have run, always leaked down (settled)...

/ 3510 3 point settling #9  
Gents - Not sure if it makes a difference or not - I have a 3520H - and my 3PT does not move one shut off, even with the speed adjustment set at the mid point. The tractor only has 27 hours on it, so maybe mine is not broken in yet.

In fact this took me some getting used to as the orange tractors that I have run, always leaked down (settled)...

No 3 points should settle down, if they do it's due to a leakage of a seal. I've seen other brands not just the orange color settle down out of the box.. You got a great tractor. Branson rules..

/ 3510 3 point settling #10  
This probably means you have the valve open too far below the seat and the oil is leaking through the other side of the seal. Turn in tighter (like you did) and it will stop. This valve is primarily for adjusting you down speed of your 3 point implement. I've had one where that has happened, tighten up the valve a bit and you should be good.