dipstick

/ dipstick #1  

bill oliver

Tractor
I just purchased a used 3510 branson and have looked over the engine extensively and can't find the oil dipstick anywhere. Where is it??

bill oliver

/ dipstick #2  
By the way - Welcome to TractorByNet(TBN). I know nothing of a Branson but here's an idea. Check the engine oil fill plug - there may be a dipstick attached to it.

/ dipstick #4  
Welcome to the forum!

:welcome:

I'm going to move this thread over to the Branson section to get you a faster answer.

/ dipstick #5  
Bill the dip sick should be on the right hand side of the engine, (looking forward from the seat) down low just above the oil pan. It should be located about 1/3 the way forward from the rear of the engine. At least that is where it was located on earlier models. It is hard to see. Willie Jones

/ dipstick #6  
Branson usually puts the dipsticks by the oil filter. Some of the tube that comes up a little ways and curves over towards the front others have them just low down by the oil pan.

/ dipstick #7  
My 2005 3510 has the dipstick just to the rear of the oil filter on the right hand side of the engine. there is a short tube sticking up that the stick goes into.

/ dipstick #8  
Branson usually puts the dipsticks by the oil filter. Some of the tube that comes up a little ways and curves over towards the front others have them just low down by the oil pan.

Not necessarily. My filter is on the right on the side of the block and the dipstick is on the left, just above the oil pan.

/ dipstick #9  
Ya, pretty much what I stated.. Dipstick by the oil filter low down by the pan.. Didn't state what side. :drink: