Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Zetor C47L

Default New Delivery :)

This little gift was delivered last night. Played until the wee hours of the night. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Platinum Member

Default Re: New Delivery :)

clarkie
    Congratulations, looks great. I see you got the HL loader.
    Good luck and Happy Tractoring.
    Sincerely
    Chipperman [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Century 3647

Is that the new Century 3647?
    If it is, I just got one too!

Anthony

Tractor
    Zetor C47L

Anthonyk,

Exactly the same specs as your 3647, just repackaged as a Zetor C47L. Everything is the same except for the colour of the grill and the decals.

clarkie

Bronze Member

Nice weather in Ontario. We got 6" of snow Monday night and are suppose to get more tonight down here in Maryland. Fortunately it has gotten in the 40's the last few days. Most of Mondays snow is gone.

Bronze Member

So the Zetor,Branson and Century are the same tractor?

Is Zetor a European or Korean tractor?

Tractor
    John Deere 4600, Craftsman YT4000

RamTruckMan -

I believe it depends which model Zetor you are talking about. The larger ones are European and the new smaller ones (formerly Century) are Korean.

Several other tractor brands have different models that come from different places. That's a part of this "world economy" we are in.

Dennis

Platinum Member

RamTruckMan
    Not quite. With Century and Branson the base tractor is the same unit with different distribution here in the USA (including parts and service support). Century sells and distributes different loaders (Czech) and some other attachments than Branson. The Century tractor is being rebaged as the Zetor by Century. At some point in the future the Century name will be gone. Both Century and Zetor Utility tractors are imported by American Jawa. It is similar to Ford, Ford New Holland and now Just New Holland. From a Marketing and dealer stand point it makes a lot of sense as well as being less confusing to the customer. Zetor is a Czech company and the Zetor utility tractors are made in the Czech Republic. The Mahindra line is similar in that their utility tractors are made in India by Mahindra and their compacts are made in Japan and Korea by Mitsubishi and TYM. Many tractor brands do not make all of their models. They build on the reputation of the parent company. Look at the deere 790 & 990 they are built in Japan on the Yanmar assembly line. With Cub Cadet compacts the larger ones are rebaged Kioti DK 40 and 45s. Hope I did not confuse you more.
    Happy Tractoring
    Chipperman [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Platinum Member

Gentleman (and Ladies)
    My "not quite" was in response to RamTruckMan not DennisFolsom.
    Sorry Dennis
    Happy Tractoring

Silver Member
    Tractor
    Kioti, LK3054XS

clarkie,
    Congratulations on your new tractor. It's a beaut. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Mine was just delivered last Friday and I remember trying to find ways to use it in the dark. But the weather here was a lilttle different. We set some records, was in the low to mid 80's with no snow in sight. I did see some today as I drove to Reno. Saw it at about 70 MPH.
    Lablovers

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast