New Delivery :)

/ New Delivery :) #1  

clarkie

Tractor
Zetor C47L
This little gift was delivered last night. Played until the wee hours of the night. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Attachments

• 393404-tractor 1.jpg
    393404-tractor 1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 717
   / New Delivery :) #2  
clarkie
Congratulations, looks great. I see you got the HL loader.
Good luck and Happy Tractoring.
Sincerely
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New Delivery :) #3  
Is that the new Century 3647?
If it is, I just got one too!

Anthony

/ New Delivery :)
Anthonyk,

Exactly the same specs as your 3647, just repackaged as a Zetor C47L. Everything is the same except for the colour of the grill and the decals.

clarkie

/ New Delivery :) #5  
Nice weather in Ontario. We got 6" of snow Monday night and are suppose to get more tonight down here in Maryland. Fortunately it has gotten in the 40's the last few days. Most of Mondays snow is gone.

/ New Delivery :) #6  
So the Zetor,Branson and Century are the same tractor?

Is Zetor a European or Korean tractor?

/ New Delivery :) #7  
RamTruckMan -

I believe it depends which model Zetor you are talking about. The larger ones are European and the new smaller ones (formerly Century) are Korean.

Several other tractor brands have different models that come from different places. That's a part of this "world economy" we are in.

Dennis

/ New Delivery :) #8  
RamTruckMan
Not quite. With Century and Branson the base tractor is the same unit with different distribution here in the USA (including parts and service support). Century sells and distributes different loaders (Czech) and some other attachments than Branson. The Century tractor is being rebaged as the Zetor by Century. At some point in the future the Century name will be gone. Both Century and Zetor Utility tractors are imported by American Jawa. It is similar to Ford, Ford New Holland and now Just New Holland. From a Marketing and dealer stand point it makes a lot of sense as well as being less confusing to the customer. Zetor is a Czech company and the Zetor utility tractors are made in the Czech Republic. The Mahindra line is similar in that their utility tractors are made in India by Mahindra and their compacts are made in Japan and Korea by Mitsubishi and TYM. Many tractor brands do not make all of their models. They build on the reputation of the parent company. Look at the Deere 790 & 990 they are built in Japan on the Yanmar assembly line. With Cub Cadet compacts the larger ones are rebaged Kioti DK 40 and 45s. Hope I did not confuse you more.
Happy Tractoring
Chipperman /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ New Delivery :) #9  
Gentleman (and Ladies)
My "not quite" was in response to RamTruckMan not DennisFolsom.
Sorry Dennis
Happy Tractoring

/ New Delivery :) #10  
clarkie,
Congratulations on your new tractor. It's a beaut. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Mine was just delivered last Friday and I remember trying to find ways to use it in the dark. But the weather here was a lilttle different. We set some records, was in the low to mid 80's with no snow in sight. I did see some today as I drove to Reno. Saw it at about 70 MPH.
Lablovers