Century 2535 Hydraulic Filter

/ Century 2535 Hydraulic Filter #1  

tnowacoski

Tractor
Century 2535
I cannot read the Hydraulic Filter part numbers for my Century 2535. I have looked through this forum and a few other web search but cannot find any cross references. Can anyone give me valid part numbers and maybe some online resources for the hydraulic filters?

/ Century 2535 Hydraulic Filter #2  
If your Century is like most of the Branson's you have to use the factory filter on the pump inlet or it will cavitate the pump. A few people have tried other brands and they didn't work.

/ Century 2535 Hydraulic Filter #3  
The Kukje OEM hydraulic filter part # is ntb8030000B3. It fits a Branson 3510 and you can buy the filter from any Branson Dealer. As Oldnslo says you have to use OEM filters or there are cavitation problems. I am not aware of any current online source. But if you go to the Branson Tractor website, you can find a nearby dealer to order the part from. I have a 2535 also. Willie Jones

/ Century 2535 Hydraulic Filter
Thanks for the replies! I have no local Branson dealers so I will have to search around for someone that will ship the part. #52wej, do you have issues with the shuttle shift slipping?

/ Century 2535 Hydraulic Filter #5  
No I don't. the only thing is sometimes I do not engage the shuttle all the way, and that usually happens when I am focused on some other aspect of the tractor operation. Not the tractors fault!

Use the Branson web site to find a dealer in your region. They are very good at shipping need parts and supplies which typically come direct from the warehouse in Ga. Let me know if I can be of further help. WIllie Jones

/ Century 2535 Hydraulic Filter #6  
Thanks for the replies! I have no local Branson dealers so I will have to search around for someone that will ship the part. #52wej, do you have issues with the shuttle shift slipping?

Red's Branson in Granbury, TX. Good prices.