What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today?
Changed the engine oil and filter, cleaned the air filer and radiator grill. I investigated my rear main oil seal leak and I think I have that fixed. I checked the bellows on my CDR-like valve, and checked the breather hose for obstructions such as a dirt dobber nest- all good. For some time now the dipstick has been real loose and sloppy in the tube. When newer, the dipstick was snug and provided an airtight seal. I installed two 006mm o-rings on the rubber portion of the dipstick; one o-ring in each groove and now it is good and snug. After running the engine for half an hour my rear main seal leak has stopped (let me know if anyone needs photos). I am so happy because I was not looking forward to splitting the tractor to access that seal.

IMG_0300.JPG

Last edited:
   / What have you done to your Branson today? #12  
I bought my Branson today. It'll be here on Tuesday. Longest weekend of my life, starting tomorrow!

I bought my Branson today. It'll be here on Tuesday. Longest weekend of my life, starting tomorrow!

Congratulations! and, welcome to TBN.

I have no regrets with this purchase, and I hope you have the same.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #14  

Which model did you get?

I got 15 hours on mine and so far I am pleased.

I used mine to bring water to the west acres until the rains come.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #16  
image.jpegimage.jpeg

I decided to tackle the big debris pile, got sloppy and rolled a stump onto the BH hydraulics...

I feel your pain.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #18  
Put on repaired ram, was cheaper than I thought, $200 shop min...

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #19  
Which model did you get?

I got 15 hours on mine and so far I am pleased.

I got the 4520R with a hoe. Very pleased thus far.

Used mine to bring barrels of water to the outer property line. 357 hours on mine.