What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #21  
Received and installed my Piranha Bar.

Very pleased with fit and finish so far. Inside bucket width was 67.5 and the tabs on the Piranha were 67.25 so it fit nicely. Install literally took 30 minutes and the bar only weighed 50 lbs. I'll take some action shots this weekend and report back on difference in digging and plucking saplings from the ground.

touched up.jpg
IMG_1008.JPG
IMG_1012.JPG
IMG_1014.JPG
IMG_1015.JPG
IMG_1016.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1006.JPG
    IMG_1006.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 579
Last edited:
   / What have you done to your Branson today? #22  
Nice. Now that I've finally have a signed agreement on a property, I'll be counting the days until I can buy a Branson.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #23  
That bar looks real nice on that bucket!

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #24  
Completed the 50 hour service on my 5220r tonight. Prices for the filters were very reasonable IMHO. $16 for the oil filter and $24 for the hydraulic filter. Tickled to death so far with my investment.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #25  
That piranha bar looks great! Looking forward to hearing how it works out for you.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #26  
Today, my son welded some of Ken's hooks and clevis mounts to the front bucket and another hook to the BH bucket. I'll toss up some photos tomorrow. Too dark tonight!

They look great and will add a ton of functionality.

/ What have you done to your Branson today?
Today, my son welded some of Ken's hooks and clevis mounts to the front bucket and another hook to the BH bucket. I'll toss up some photos tomorrow. Too dark tonight!

They look great and will add a ton of functionality.

Sounds great. Do you have any pictures?

/ What have you done to your Branson today?
Nice. Now that I've finally have a signed agreement on a property, I'll be counting the days until I can buy a Branson.

Congratulations. When do you plan on purchasing a Branson?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #29