Buying Advice Paint - Branson Red

/ Paint - Branson Red #1  

Aquamoose

Platinum Member
Tractor
Branson 3520h
I’d like to have some rattle paint cans of factory Branson red for custom made implements and to eventually paint my 6k wagon trailer to match the tractor. Are there any readily available from box stores or would I need to get them from the factory?

/ Paint - Branson Red #2  
I get mine at the dealer. They are not outrageous . There are so many shades of red I'm sure you could find one that is close. I read somewhere that tractor supply"s Huskee red was very close, but I can't confirm that.

/ Paint - Branson Red
Cool, thanks!

/ Paint - Branson Red #4  
I get mine at the dealer. They are not outrageous . There are so many shades of red I'm sure you could find one that is close. I read somewhere that tractor supply"s Huskee red was very close, but I can't confirm that.

I can confirm it. I bought some for my ammo can tool box. Very close, indeed.

/ Paint - Branson Red #5  
I originally bought red and grey rattle cans from the dealer. Since then I have gone to WW and found colors that are right at identical in the Rustoleum brand. If I think about it today I'll get you the Rustoleum part number for you which appears on the can.

/ Paint - Branson Red #6  
I originally bought red and grey rattle cans from the dealer. Since then I have gone to WW and found colors that are right at identical in the Rustoleum brand. If I think about it today I'll get you the Rustoleum part number for you which appears on the can.

Any luck on that?

/ Paint - Branson Red #7  
Nobody carries Husk red in anything but spray can. Anybody else find anything by the quart or gallon?

/ Paint - Branson Red #8  
I'm trying to think of an easily detachable part from my tractor... something that could be brought to a paint shop for matching/mixing.

/ Paint - Branson Red #9