Branson 6530 - Won't move

/ Branson 6530 - Won't move #11  
Considering that answer and the size of the shifting and shifted parts, sounds like you may have a roll pin or something of the sort, holding a collar onto a shaft that has sheared and the problem would be external to the tranny. Good luck.

/ Branson 6530 - Won't move
I saw the tractor going home on a rollback yesterday so I contacted the guy this morning.

Turns out it was a blown up clutch. Wound up replacing the clutch and flywheel and various associated parts. He didn't have all the details and I'm not familiar with the clutch setup on that tractor so I'm not sure what else was wrong but obviously the clutch wasn't connecting the engine to the trans as you could move all the shifters to all positions without touching the clutch.

Dealer said it's a known weak spot on that model.

/ Branson 6530 - Won't move #13  
I saw the tractor going home on a rollback yesterday so I contacted the guy this morning.

Turns out it was a blown up clutch. Wound up replacing the clutch and flywheel and various associated parts. He didn't have all the details and I'm not familiar with the clutch setup on that tractor so I'm not sure what else was wrong but obviously the clutch wasn't connecting the engine to the trans as you could move all the shifters to all positions without touching the clutch.

Dealer said it's a known weak spot on that model.
Hmmmmm! First I heard of that! Well I guess I should hold my breath. I'm in my 7th year and things work just fine for me. Course, I'm easy on the clutch so I doubt I'd have a problem. With the way the rest of the tractor is built and the part the clutch plays in the overall operation of the unit, I really doubt it's a design problem!