Branson Tractor

/ Branson Tractor #11  
Buy one, work it, smile.:) As long as you have a good dealer, you should be good to go.

/ Branson Tractor
Slim, thanks for all the good info.

I just got my quote. The 3725CH with block heater would be $33,114.00. The loader cost is $5,166.00. Currently if I finance through Wells Fargo they will do a free loader or 72 months no interest of course pending credit.

I looked at a few online and the price was running around $29,700 so my quote isn’t that far off. I knew right off the bat there would be several thousand added for shipping. I now a lot of people will say “HECK” no on that price but remember I live in Fairbanks Alaska.

/ Branson Tractor
Slim, I forgot to answer your questions. To begin with I will not have a rear snowblower but in the long run I would like to have one. I do have a area that I could road the tractor if need be to clean the DPF. Plus I plow a couple of driveways that I would just drive the tractor to( one is about 4 miles one way).

/ Branson Tractor
Is the Branson 3520 and 3725 the same frame size or is the 3725 a step up? Thanks

/ Branson Tractor #15  
I had thought the 25 series was on a new frame compared to the 20 series. Not sure about that though. Maybe Dave or Mr Bitz can answer that one for sure.

/ Branson Tractor #16  
I think they're the same size or really close. Since the engine is longer on the 3725 the front section might be a bit longer making the wheelbase slightly longer. I think the transmission and rear end are the same.

/ Branson Tractor
I got to go over and take a look at a 3520R that they use for their business yesterday and was just wondering how close in size they were. The 3520R was fairly quiet to be a 3 cylinder.

Does the 3725CH come standard with front and rear wiper? I can’t find that on there website. How does the heater do in cold weather (below zero). I seen where it comes standard with radio but how is the quality? Can you hear it clearly while operating the tractor?

Thanks again for the info.

/ Branson Tractor #18  
Lets see,

1. Yes mine came with front and rear wipers, and washer tanks. Also comes with front and rear work lights on the top of cab.

2. The cab heat works great. Once it's up to full engine temp, you won't be able to keep your coat on. I normally push snow in just a long sleeve shirt, no gloves, normal jeans, and my snow boots. You may even have to turn the heater fan down to stop from sweating. The cab seals very well against the wind. I don't have any drafts or air leaks in mine, so pushing snow in 40 mph winds when it's -40 F outside, and I'm just comfortable and sitting there pushing snow.

3. The radio is ok, but not great. Funny you mention radio, my left channel speaker has been out since I got my tractor, I've just not said anything to my dealer about it. Maybe next service I'll have them look at it (warranty of course). With only one speaker, and the AC or heater fan blowing at max air, I can still hear it. It's obviously not a premium Bose system or anything, but last year, mowing pastures, had the AC on, the cruise control on, and playing music on the radio was very relaxing.

/ Branson Tractor #19  
I also just got a 3725H. 15 hours on it and very pleased. I like the 4 cylinder as well. A few niggling issues - diff lock on right (I've managed the left foot trust a few times, missed a few others!) And the badly placed oil dipstick location But much more to like than not
One question on fuel consumption. I'm pretty sure the fuel gage needs to be calibrated but need to run it a bit more to be sure. I was around 1\4 mark but 5 gallons mire than filed it. Maybe I was on a shore or something. What are you guys getting at 2500 rpm for fuel consumption?

/ Branson Tractor #20  
The empty line on the fuel gauge is set so there is still a gallon or so in the tank to prevent the engine from starving for fuel when working on hills and such. This well let you have a little bit of a margin so you don't run out of fuel.