50 Hour Service Cost

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #1  

TomIre

Gold Member
Tractor
Branson 3725
Anyone know a ballpark cost? Not many (!) dealers near me and would just like to know if I'm getting value for my $$'s.

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #2  
:confused3: something I'm going to find out soon enough my self

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #3  
Mine was around 48$. Engine oil and filter, plus a overall check up of the tractor, like fluids, pedals adjustment and so on. It's a small dealer/shop.

This is in Portugal, so things my be a bit different over there. The 300 hours service might get a bit more expensive as it will change all the fluids I believe.

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #4  
Just your parts & fluids will be >= $100. Now I am basing this on the older tractors where everything was changed at the first 50 hours. I do not know about the newer models. Hydraulic/transmission oil, engine oil, and fuel, oil and hydraulic filters, they add up. W Jones

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #6  
I did my own 50 hour service.

That way I only paid for 2 filters, grease (I already had the grease.) and engine oil.

All of the checks, adjustments and cleaning was fairly easy.

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #7  
My 50 hour service included the trans fluid. I'm a long ways from the dealer and did the work myself. It's not difficult. The greatest expense was the HST fluid at $170 for 10 gallons delivered. I also needed a larger oil drain pan. Branson filter prices are a little cheaper than Kubota (at least for an L4701, which is what I looked up when comparing).

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #8  
   / 50 Hour Service Cost #9  
Mobilfluid 424. That was for two 5 gallon pails. I could not find anything decent locally so I bought it on amazon.

NAPA had Chevron THF1000 listed on their web site for $45/5 gallon but when I called local stores they said I'd have to pay shipping, and they couldn't actually order it.

/ 50 Hour Service Cost #10  
My 50 hour was $400. That was all fluids and filters changed, synthetic diesel engine oil, everything checked and greased, and they washed it inside and out. That includes picking it up and taking it in for me. They offered to deliver it too when finished, but I went and got it. The 50 hour should change every fluid and filter. Next one is 150-200 hr? and it's engine oil only I think (and regrease zerks too).