Default Cancelled my Century Order, placed a Branson Order

I am pretty excited. I had an order in for a century 3035 with the C 50 HL loader and 76 BH...but they are shipping that from TX and I am in MN...they first said I could get that in about 6 working days and then changed that to an uncertain status for delivery after I placed my order.

I canceled the Century order and ordered a Branson 4020 with the BL20 loader and 76BH instead from a different dealer. I will have it in one week from today! I am kinda bummed that I will not get the higher capacity loader...but I am pleased that I will have the extra HP with the turbo charged motor...I supose a fair trade.

Thank everyone who provided my feedback from my earlier posts and helped educate me for this purchase! You truly helped me!

I will take some pictures after it gets here and post.

thanks again for the help and direction!

Patrick

Platinum Member
    not heaven but you can see it from here... Brown County , Southern In.
    Tractor
    Branson (kukje) 4020, 40hp turbo

Default Re: Cancelled my Century Order, placed a Branson Order

Congratulations Pat and welcome to the 4020 club. You are exactly where I was about 7 months ago. Be forewarned...that this will be an agonizing week. Be prepared if it slips to a little longer than that... and be patient. Count tractors in your sleep. Pace the floor. Run 20 miles. Read every post in TBN since inception. These are just a few ideas to kill some time. I am sure others will have some suggestions for you. All I can say is....the wait will be worth it. That is one fine tractor. Oh yeah, be prepared to smile a lot. Load up on the toothpaste to erase those bugs and dust from having your mouth agape.

sassafraspete

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Branson 4720

FWIW, I looked around for mine out of state, 2 hr drive
    1/2 way across IN from IL.
    I payed no tax's [img]/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I had my choice between the 4020 & the 3820
    Not that it really matters but I took the 3820.
    Anyway there's a 4020 sittin at B&T tractor in LaPort IN.
    I was ready to run down to KY (price) plus no tax.
    IN. was much closer and cheaper yet [img]/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

What is a good price for a 4020,no loader or implements?I have a dealer about 10 miles away,but I can't seem to get there before it closes. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

thanks for the advice...it only took 3 hours to fall asleep last night [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I am not sure I got the greatest deal...but I am ok with it. I will pay 21,000 for the 4020 with the BL20 and 76BH delivered. I am not sure really what the price of the tractor goes for without the loader...you can check ebay to get some ideas.

thanks...

Patrick

Tractor
    Century 3045, Ford 2000

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I am not sure really what the price of the tractor goes for without the loader...you can check ebay to get some ideas )</font>

Just watch out for those scam E-Bay auctions.
    There are several threads on TBN about these.