What happened to the Branson website?

/ What happened to the Branson website? #1  

kybota

Silver Member
Tractor
2004 Kubota L3130hst
I was thinking about putting the new Branson 20 series (3820/4220/4720) into the mix for my new purchase, but for months the only specs available were on the older, lower horsepower models.

For at least two weeks now, maybe longer, the website seems to be down entirely. Maybe they want to redirect to Kukje for specs? It makes me a bit leery of longterm support and business stability with the website being outdated for so long, and now completely down.

What do you think is going on?

www.bransontractor.com

/ What happened to the Branson website? #2  
To the best of my knowledge, Branson, Century, and Zetor are now being marketed under Zetor by Century. You can get there thru the Kukje website. Same great tractor, just one name now.

Kinda like rolling Chrysler, Dodge and Plymouth under the Chrysler name....no biggee

/ What happened to the Branson website? #3  
We have new literture for the new series tractors if you would like some sent to you. Need to know what part of the country your in?
Chuck M.

/ What happened to the Branson website?
I guess I'm a bit confused. The Kukje site

Kukje web site

implies that the Century and Branson lines are the exact same. Someone suggested elsewhere in this forum that they have (had) different importers, or maybe they were referring to Zetor. Is the Branson name being phased out since their web site seems to be history?

Just curious were the marketing/support/future of the brands is headed. I've reviewed a bunch of threads in this forum and maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any information about this.

/ What happened to the Branson website? #5  
rameye, not so.

Kukje's are being brought in under the Zetor brand and also by Kukje directly under the Branson brand. The slowness in repairing the website is a frustration to us dealers as well, but it is only that.

Great tractors to be sure!

/ What happened to the Branson website? #6  
Dave,

So what you're saying is that we will still see Branson and Zetor by Century, but no more Century?

Egads!

Sorry, that's what my dealer told me. Cant figure out why they would market the same tractor under different names.

/ What happened to the Branson website? #7  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Dave,

So what you're saying is that we will still see Branson and Zetor by Century, but no more Century?

Egads!

Sorry, that's what my dealer told me. Cant figure out why they would market the same tractor under different names.
)</font>

That is my understanding. AmJawa is the impoter for both Zetor and Kukje/Century tractors. My take is that AmJawa is looking to present a COMPLETE line of tractors under the better known Zetor name. In the mean time Kukje had inked a deal with Cummins to produce an engine for them and decided to put this (or similiar) engine into the CUT's they are producing for AmJawa and Dragon Tractors (the Branson Importer).

The end result is that the tractors AmJawa is buying from Kukje and putting the Zetor name on (instead of Century) are getting engine/HP boosts.

Really, from AmJawa's perspective this makes sense, because they now have products with the same brand name (Zetor) in the 20 HP to over 60 HP.

/ What happened to the Branson website?
I've been checking every day and they are back online. Long time gone, though. And the specs are still for the old lower horsepower models and not the new models my dealer first received a couple of months ago. Anyone out there in TBN know what that is about?

Seems like a lot of tractor for the price I was quoted, but I wonder if I'd regret it long term; i.e. future parts, support, implements, etc.

Branson Website

/ What happened to the Branson website? #9  
I noticed not all the links on the website are working properly.

/ What happened to the Branson website? #10  
I really think Branson will be around for the long haul. Their sales are increasing rapidly and they have an extremely strong parent company.

In case of an unlikely event that Branson goes away and you need parts for your Branson the Century is the same tractor. Now that Century tractors are now Zetor this company is even stronger now. Zetor has been around for a long time and now by bringing in Century under the Zetor name it only makes them stronger. So parts for a Branson should remain easily obtained.